THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
You will lead a diverse team of Customer facing agents, you will be responsible for the overall performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team. The number one priority of this role is to focus on growing people while creating and maintaining an environment for excellent Customer Care. Your success is to make your team succeed.
- Knowing how to leverage proper methodologies and frameworks as well as quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities in order to better to coach your people and to celebrate their success
- As a single threaded leader for your people you will take care of all elements of your team satisfaction and engagement at work, including communication and management of their scheduling, ownership of their day-to-day needs and taking action on issues arising during your daily check up meetings.
- As a leader, you will be expected to role model world class service by sporadically handling customer contacts
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have the ability to develop individuals and lead a team of people
- Organized by nature, you love to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments
- You are familiar with how to navigate through an environment encompassed with changing circumstances and strategy
- Being an empathetic leader who enjoys making connections with others, with strong interpersonal and communication skills to when to motivate, lead by example, or offer an explanation to one of your employees
- Prior experience in coaching or leading people
- Ability to create and continually support people through individual development plans
- Active listening is nothing new for you, and you know the value of it, with strong listening skills you're able to understand what exactly is going on
- Positive communicator who understands ,when necessary, how to have tough conversations
- Leading team meetings so that it's clear what the priorities, goals and business needs are as well as confidently facilitate the team discussions around them
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and approachability no matter the scenario
- Experience as a hiring manager or being involved in hiring teams Confidence to interview and demonstrate understanding of performance and leadership performance bar and effectively apply to hiring decisions
- You're data-centric and you use data to identify areas of ongoing improvement in how service is delivered, and comparably driving and supporting continuous improvement process projects
- Taking action on issues escalated within the team and working with the rest of the business to advocate bringing issues to resolution
- Native/Near Native or professional proficiency in one of the following Norse languages: Norwegian/Finnish/Swedish/Danish & English
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!