THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
- Build dashboards and models for descriptive, statistical and econometric analytics that propel the organisation further
- Write advanced SQL queries to derive insights from Big Data and present recommendations to stakeholders
- Work closely with different business teams to uncover opportunities to solve problems using data & analysis
- Act as a data expert/product manager in strategic discussions with cross-functional teams and foster data first culture within business
- Contribute to forecasting, prediction and other modeling projects
- Communicate complex solutions and analysis to diverse audience in a simple language
- Mentor and guide other (junior) team members to help them develop a statistical outlook to problem solving
- At least 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst / Data Scientist or equivalent, ideally in a tech company
- Proficient in writing complex and optimized SQL queries (any dialect)
- Experience building statistical models to derive insights from big data
- Strong analytical mindset and experience working with cloud based data warehouse (Redshift, BigQuery or Snowflake)
- Excellent attention to detail and comfortable working in fast-paced environments with constantly changing priorities
- Excellent data visualization skill with experience in creating dashboards in Looker, Tableau or similar
- Experience with another analytics coding language like Python/R
- Good knowledge of VCS and experience working with Github, Gitlab or similar
- Experience building ETL pipelines using tools like DBT, Talend etc. is a big plus
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
We are a diverse team of Data Engineers, Analytics Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists helping TIER advance in all things data. We are from 10 different nations and like to geek out on different data stacks and technologies. We strive to build great data infrastructure and enable teams across TIER to take data-informed decisions.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!