THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 150+ cities across 16 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Lead the post-merger integration effort across the organization, covering the entire deal cycle,
o Operational Due Diligence
o Synergy assessment
o Target Operating Model design
o Day-1 readiness assessment
o Integration planning and implementation
o Monitoring of synergy case delivery post-Closing
- Build and lead continuous project office and set up project teams involving business leaders and
other functions as required
- Lead integration of a portfolio of acquisitions at a global level from business case development
to execution and post-closing value capture, incorporating key issues from diligence
- Engage with executive sponsor and business and functional leaders to set the integration vision
and scope, operating model, integration approach and organization structure for each
acquisition aligned to the strategic goals of the acquisition
- Support the integration lead assigned to individual deals with the development of the
integration plan and budget reflecting the strategic and financial goals and risks
- Lead the various business and functional integration work stream leaders ensuring delivery of
key project milestones and that interdependencies of their work with other work streams are
considered and planned for accordingly
- Lead and support the development of acquisition key performance metrics aligned with
transaction value drivers and synergy plan to drive performance management
- Establish a governance program of regular progress reporting and performance metrics including
revenue and cost synergies for each acquisition
- Lead the creation of an integration playbook and implement PMI tools, processes and best
practices for sustainable integration processes
- Work closely with Corporate Development Team for handover from DD to PMI
- Align with C-Level/ Senior Management or other stakeholders/sponsors to flag and remove
roadblocks, highlight any occurring risks and deliver status reports
- Align with Transformation Team to ensure the integration effort is supporting transformation
initiatives, organization structure and strategic priorities at TIER
- Ensure building up and maintaining excellent relationships with management and senior project
stakeholders supporting the integration effort
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in Management, Business Administration and/or Engineering
- 6+ years of professional experience in a top tier management consultancy and/or in a SME or
corporate environment, including cross-functional and international exposure
- Proven track record in M&A integrations either within a company or a top tier management
consulting (Big 4 preferred)
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously,
experience with cross-functional and international integration programs
- Experience in team management and cross-functional team coordination
- Experience in managing large international projects
- Inhouse experience with M&A integrations, additionally Big 4 PMI practice preferred
- Strong communications and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, strategic and innovative thinker with creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence at all levels of the company
- Willingness to understand business model, operational and strategic drivers of the company
- Ability to weigh competing needs, prioritize and come to fair recommendations
- High level of empathy and distinct intercultural competency
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
- You will be joining a Finance team with high ambitions, working for a fast-paced business entering a phase of hypergrowth in 2021 following the closing of Series C in November 2020. We are passionate about building automated and scalable solutions, having impact through data led insights and influence, all in service of changing mobility for good. Your role will involve a high level of collaboration across the business to ensure accurate communication of financial and non-financial information and financial analysis to influence decision making among senior stakeholders. You will be dedicated to streamlining our reporting and supporting budget and forecast processes, providing a crucial role in ensuring the business has the tools and information it needs to achieve its ambitious goals.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!