THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 150+ cities across 16 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
In this role you will join the Legal Team in order to enable TIER’s hyper-growth with compliant and employee-centric labour law services. You have the opportunity to shape the future of TIER’s law team
The role and your impact at TIER
- Oversee all legal issues related to our day-to-day business
- Advise and provide expertise to the teams and management in Germany, Austria, and
Switzerland on all legal issues, such as (national/international) commercial contracts,
(national/cross-border) litigation and administrative law.
- You will work closely e.g., with TIER’s Operations, Supply Chain/Procurement and Expansion
- Take a pro-active role in facilitating and enhancing TIER’s business success with your legal,
negotiation and personal skills.
You’ll fit great with these skills and qualifications
- German Lawyer (Volljurist) qualified to practice law in Germany.
- Your communication skills in German and English are fluent.
- You are curious and want to put your legal skills to practical use.
- Ideally, you have already gained work experience in a law firm or industry.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!