THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 150+ cities across 16 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
Your role is to contribute to your team's purpose by delivering high-quality software that solves real user and business problems. Some key elements include:
- Demonstrating a passion for and implementing software and frontend services with peoples’ needs and interests in mind.
- Being responsible for shaping high-quality software within an agile and test-driven process.
- Finding ways to make your product more human-friendly, no matter if our products are used internally or externally.
- Designing, developing and optimizing state-of-the-art interfaces and interactions in close collaboration with product designers.
- Consistently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support. from other team members and collaborating with multiple teams on larger projects.
- Working with international and interdisciplinary teams from various backgrounds such as design, product management, business and backend.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We'd really want you to:
- Be knowledgeable in modern front-end frameworks and libraries, such as React, Redux, NodeJS, GraphQL and API-intensive applications.
- Understand CI/CD and have a mindset that meets our embraced dev-ops culture.
- Be excited about the problems we are solving and our mission to change mobility for good.
- Be passionate about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, actively keeping the quality of the code base in check.
- Be characterized by excellent analytical skills and a getting-things-done mindset.
- Be open-minded, able to move and learn fast, and have a team-first mentality.
It would be a plus if you also:
- Have experience with CSS and map visualizations.
- Are familiar with the principles of good user experience.
- Have worked at a fast pace, high-growth collaborative environment before.
- Have some Backend experience with NodeJS or willingness to learn.
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
Tier Excellence Swarm
You will be joining the Product Engineering teams enabling Tier Excellence at TIER. We empower multiple users across our global markets to monitor the state of our fleet, steer the tasks happening on the ground, and extract the insights needed in order to ensure an outstanding service for our customers and cities. We focus on maximizing service availability, operational efficiency, and fleet lifespan. You will be at the driving wheel of new projects in TierX; working with highly motivated teammates in cross-functional teams, to solve tough problems for our rangers, mechanics, and operation managers. We strive to be a reference team within TIER, continuously delivering reliable and scalable solutions, through fast-paced collaboration and a strong mindset towards experimentation, lean development, and quality-first - all while having fun!
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!