THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time
TIER City Development Lead Micro Mobility UK and Ireland
We at TIER are on a mission to Change Mobility for Good. To do this we need to understand how our customers, the public, and cities move and the positive impact our micro-mobility services can have. City Development Lead will be central to the regions growth and movement towards multi-modal services
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
You will lead the growth of our micro-mobility services across the UK and Ireland. You will identify attractive cities and towns where TIER can run a sustainable and successful service, then work with Local Authorities and third parties to gain approval to launch and scale our vehicles across the city. You understand the economics of a bike-share scheme with experience working with Local Authorities and established relationships with decision makers and influencers to design and launch schemes across the UK and Ireland. You are proactive, entrepreneurial, creative, open, and excited to find ways to unlock opportunities quickly and at scale. You are also highly collaborative, working with local Operations and Cities teams, as well as Central Policy and Hardware and Logistics teams based in our HQ.
Design attractive and sustainable e-bikes services
- Understand the key levers to what makes a successful and attractive e-bikes service
- Successfully balance corporate, city, operational and customer needs
- Structure attractive propositions that allow towns and cities to access TIER’s services
Originate opportunities with UK and Irish towns and cities
- Be the single point of contact for all TIER’s e-bike opportunities in the UK and Ireland
- Understand city objectives deeply, working with TIER central policy, research, and operational teams
- Establish creative ways to expand TIER’s service nationwide
- Leverage existing expertise and experience in the UK bike share market
- Bring analytical rigour to planning and decision making and ensure all TIER’s teams are aligned to be able to deliver
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Have three to five years relevant experience working in the shared bike market in the UK
- Established relationships with multiple local authorities and the sustainable transport planning community
- Entrepreneurial and enjoy dealing with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Manage projects across multiple teams
- Experience with tenders and local authority procurement
- Strong understanding of commercial considerations central to launching successful services
- Ability to use data to drive decision making
- Collaborative and good communication to be able to work effectively on cross-functional projects with many different teams
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
Our team in the UK is filled with energetic people who thrive and grow in a high tempo-environment. We are super proud to be climate neutral and strive to deliver the best service for our customers and the city councils we serve.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries.
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward.
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP Program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds.
- Check out our diversity and inclusivity initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER.
- Expect a first class company onboarding and Team Events with international colleagues from all over the World.
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial high-performers (Ex Uber, Ola, Santander Cycles and more).
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!