THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
As Senior Corporate Communications Manager, you will be part of the global communications and social media team within the marketing department, driving effective communications around the world. This role focuses on media relations, corporate content production and strengthening TIER’s reputation globally. You will also be responsible for driving collaboration across all new and existing TIER markets, ensuring alignment and awareness of relevant topics
- Control and further development of external corporate communication
- As a trusted advisor you will closely collaborate with stakeholders from across functions and regions and support TIER’s thought leadership initiatives with a focus on sustainability.
- Collaborate and direct external PR agencies across projects and activities: agency briefing process and development of concepts.
- Manage development of crisis response strategies, reactive statements, FAQs and other deliverables as needed.
- Ensure corporate messages are communicated in a clear, timely and effective manner to all relevant internal and external audiences, using a high impact writing style and format
- Create communication action plans, timelines, and defined communication deliverables that help shape TIER's reputation and company culture, engaging employees and external stakeholders
- Write, edit and produce communications for external audiences such as briefing documents, articles, corporate statements, presentations, media releases, positioning papers, etc.
- Drive the communication part of larger projects, including the company's expansion into new geographic markets, and represent the team on communication matters in important business projects
- Continually improve, measure, and evaluate effectiveness of the company' s communications strategy and methods
- Ensure brand consistency across corporate content through consistent corporate messaging
- Working closely with the department head on budget and project management
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years’ experience in corporate communications. A knowledge of public policy is a plus.
- Creative, dynamic and comfortable working in fast paced environments
- Enthusiasm, team spirit, and commitment are amongst your strongest qualities
- Innovative thinker who can think strategically and has attention to details.
- A team player, who can both lead and be led.
- Ability to manage diverse activities, meet deadlines, and flexibility to changing situations and priorities
- Stellar interpersonal/communication skills and organizational skills
- Native level German and fluent in English
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!