THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders to enable data-driven decision-making in the Organization
- Lead prioritization together with the respective teams to ensure they are enabled to use data and insights to optimize their workflows
- Develop advanced data models in SQL, add new data sources and enable other teams to turn those data products into insights, analyses, and dashboards
- Developing & implementing best practices, development standards & guidelines for analysts
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 4 years of experience in data modelling and/or analysis and data warehouse.
- Experienced in advance data modelling - you take raw data from different event generating sources and turn that into optimised data model that scales well with huge volume.
- Advanced SQL skills- you can solve the problem with most efficient SQL considering the underlying data warehouse, data volume and loading methods.
- Implementing best practices, development standards & guidelines to be used by entire data analytics team.
- Participation in code & design review. You always respect and contribute the standards set by the team and help everyone in achieving better results.
- You get involved early on in business specific discussions with the stakeholders, understand the requirements and represent the data team through your inputs
- You are structured at work, able to handle and prioritise your tasks well in an ambiguous environment.
- You are the bridge between the business & the analytics team, organising, defining & translating requirements of event collection & quality
- You ensure that data is modelled to the highest standards of quality & communicate the shortcomings of a dataset to data scientists & analysts prior to consumption
- You can communicate complex problems with technical and business users in simple language
- You have been working with data exploration and visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau.
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
We are a diverse team of Data Engineers, Analytics Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists helping TIER advance in all things data. We are from 10 different nations and like to geek out on different data stacks and technologies. We strive to build great data infrastructure and enable teams across TIER to take data-informed decisions.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!