THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time, Flexible Location
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Define, design and deliver the company’s approach to Performance Management in line with our culture and values, and focused on employee development and growth.
- Oversee and manage all activities related to performance management, including communication, enablement, tooling, etc.
- Partner with other People teams to define the linkages between Performance Management and the rest of our people practices (e.g. Rewards, Learning & Development, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, Leadership Development, etc.)
- Partner with stakeholders to define and support the link between our business objectives and people’s contributions.
- Design initiatives and programs that help employees improve their individual performance, in partnership with other People teams and business leaders.
- Define, track and report metrics and KPIs, and create recommendations that improve both the process and the effectiveness of our people.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in an international, fast-pace organisation
- Good understanding and awareness of performance and talent management topics and best practices - and a willingness to challenge them.
- Dislike for traditional performance management processes and strong innovation skills.
- Strong conceptual thinking, you enjoy researching and developing new concepts from scratch.
- Empathetic and solution oriented mindset, and an appetite for continual progression and improvement of our practices.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills that allow you to work across all levels of the organization
- Eager to challenge the status quo and dive into new topics.
- Enjoy working in a face-paced, continuously growing and changing organization.
- Open to travel in Europe on occasion
- Fluent English, additional language is a plus.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!