THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
We are building a Team of Data Engineers from scratch. Join now as Tier remodel Data Engineering. Have access to Real-Time Big Data from 125+ Partner Cities we operate. We are striving to develop a state of the art Data Team. Deliver clean, resilient, efficient and highly reliable Data. You will play a Key Role in the Tier Mobility Decision Making Process.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to develop, construct, test, build and maintain architectures at Tier.
- Own and improve the entire Business Intelligence/ Analytics Data Pipeline
- Develop and maintain a modern BI stack based on event data (Data Pipeline plus Data Warehouse)
- Design and Optimize our Data Warehouse
- Maintain and Improve performance Snowflake/ Redshift
- Evaluation of Infrastructure and tools
- Opportunity and Authority to take decisions and changes to our Tech Stack
- Developing, improving and maintaining Data Connectors, Workflows and APIs
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Engineering
- Experience with Event Streaming Platforms and services such as Kafka, Flink / Spark Streaming
- You love working with data processing and wrangling frameworks like Apache Spark
- You have worked with Data Warehouse like Redshift/Snowflake
- You have worked with Workflow Orchestration frameworks like Apache Airflow
- You have work experience and knowledge of AWS services (S3, EC2, EMR, RDS etc )
- You are fluent in Python and SQL, any other languages are added benefits
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Individual Learning & Development Budget
- Build the Infrastructure from scratch. Full opportunity to Develop and Own the data components
- Come as you are. Very open and diverse team culture
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
We are looking forward to your application!