THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Regional Maintenance & Repair Lead, Full-time
Target start: December 21
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Functional POC for city Maintenance & Repair Managers.
- Administrative and local control (workplace structure, vacation alignment etc.)
- M&R budget recommendations: mechanics, contracts, availability, tools etc.
- Re-prioritisation of repair focus in strategic cases (e.g. event preparation, special requests from individual cities)
- Support in recruiting M&R team members within the region.
- Support the Central M&R team with implementing projects in the region.
- Be an active contributor and project team member working closely with the central M&R team to execute and implement long term solutions to improve maintenance and repair processes as well as vehicle lifetime
- Improve the processes and vehicle hardware by making suggestions for more reliable components and better workflows
- Identify recurring or significant fleet issues and develop / document quality technical solutions to share with your peers in your region
- Analyse damages and prioritise the repairs for the electrical and mechanical faults of e-scooters for the respective city.
- Increase the utilisation of scooters by ensuring that your fleet is in a good technical condition so that our customers have a large choice of scooters to pick from at all time
- Support in local, off-HQ sourcing
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Well organised approach on site and remote in dealing with local M&R resources.
- 2+ years experience in maintenance and repair (preferably in vehicle M&R)
- Experience in reporting & KPI generation
- Experience in leadership & managing a team from a technical and functional perspective.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English and German (written and verbal)
- Apprenticeship or similar training in a mechanical, mechatronics or electrical area. Having a formal degree is a plus!
- Thrive in a fast changing, demanding environment and really want to make a difference
- Available for in country travel (up to 30% of the time)
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
The Tier Maintenance and Repair team is the "F1 Pit Crew" of the e-micro mobility world and (un)arguably the most intelligent team in Tier - comprising passionate and fast thinking engineers, mechanics and technicians. The team plays a highly significant and hands-on role to ensure that all Tier vehicles are safe and reliable for everyone to enjoy a fun and sustainable ride! And yes, we have a cool uniform
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!