THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Be an active part of the team developing and optimising the debt financing strategy to support the long-term vision of TIER
- Financing alternatives to include structured finance & securitisations, leasing arrangements and corporate facilities
- Take on a productive role in supporting the director in the end-to-end project delivery to execute on financing arrangements, including
- Assist in the sourcing of lenders & presenting TIER’s business;
- Participate and develop an understanding of the assessment and commercial negotiations of financing proposals
- Prepare marketing materials and analysis; deep dive into the project delivery;
- Critically evaluate data and take a responsible part for the building and reviewing the financial modelling; and
- Assist in the stakeholder management (senior management, Board, banks/lenders, advisors, strategic partners, ratings agencies)
- Be involved in the ongoing relationship management with lender group & ratings agencies
- Be responsible for preparing reporting obligations and ensuring timely delivery
- Be part of the effective cross-team collaboration and project management
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years structured finance experience with 3 years experience at a major investment bank and/or investments team within a specialist debt fund
- Strong experience in financial modelling
- Experience structuring asset-backed financing and securitisations, leasing, RCF etc.
- Understanding of the underlying legal documentation required for loan facilities and bond issuance
- Preferable (but not necessary) if you possess
- Relevant industry experience at a start-up, with private debt fundraising experience; and
- Experience within the transport and/or automotive space highly preferred
- You think like an entrepreneur and you make things happen
- You enjoy and thrive working within a fast-paced environment
- You build positive working relationships across different teams and with external partners
- Experience in project management helpful
- Fluent in English language ; another European language (including German) helpful, but not necessary
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
- You will be joining a Finance team with high ambitions, working for a fast-paced business entering a phase of hypergrowth in 2021 following the closing of Series C in November 2020. We are passionate about building automated and scalable solutions, having impact through data led insights and influence, all in service of changing mobility for good. Your role will involve a high level of collaboration across the business to ensure accurate communication of financial and non-financial information and financial analysis to influence decision making among senior stakeholders. You will be dedicated to streamlining our reporting and supporting budget and forecast processes, providing a crucial role in ensuring the business has the tools and information it needs to achieve its ambitious goals.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!