THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
Technical CRM Manager (m/f/d)
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and optimise our CRM tech stack to support our strategic initiatives
- Support development of API integrations, segmentation, data manipulation, and ownership of customization work for personalization.
- Optimise email and in-app messages templates to suit different campaign use cases
- Report on campaign and A/B test performance, using the insights to improve our strategy & tactics
- Champion innovation and best-practices in CRM development and workflow
- Introduce new tools and processes to improve the efficiency of our CRM setup
- Improve our initiatives by uncovering additional technical capabilities, integrations, and data sources
- Support the development and execution of CRM campaigns and lifecycle programs across email, push notifications and in-app messages
- Monitor and optimise setup for marketing campaigns and A/B tests
- Advise on optimal CRM campaign design and setup during kick-off and reviews
- Work cross-functionally, partnering with Marketing, Product, BI, Brand and Operations
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3+ years of CRM experience, ideally within a B2C startup environment
- Experience working with and managing CRM automation tools such as Braze, Iterable, Clevertap, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Salesforce
- Solid understanding of email, push notification and in-app message fundamentals (GDPR, deliverability, A/B testing, etc.) and metrics.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, independent, goal-oriented way of working
- A strong interest in using data to drive insights informing strategy & tactics to solve business problems
- Proven ability to juggle and prioritize multiple CRM projects at various stages of development and execution
- Passion for CRM-related topics with a drive to learn more and innovate
- Fluent written and spoken English language, German is a plus
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!