THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Be the go to partner for the DACH region for our general managers and employees in HR regards
- Handle contracts, on- and off boarding and all necessary administration in alignment with central processes
- Act as the point of contact for questions concerning labour law in collaboration with our legal department
- Prepare payroll on a monthly basis and ensure an accurate process with the provider
- Build and constantly improve existing people operations processes and take over projects
- Support recruiting processes with the local Teams, if needed
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- HR Generalist with 2+ years of experience, startup experience is a plus
- Getting things done mentality and passion for people
- Expertise in labour law and administrative HR topics for Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Eager to dive into new topics and continuously grow with the organization
- Excellent communication in English every other language is a plus
- Excited to build-up HR Excellence in DACH region with us
- Open to travel in within DACH when needed
- Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this position
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!