THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
The TIER Energy Network is an important part of our vision to change urban mobility for good. At our swapspots in partner shops across the city, users of electric vehicles can exchange empty batteries for charged ones.
As a Sales Development Representative, your task will be to find partner shops where our customers can swap their Powerboxes.
The Powerbox is profitable for our partner shops, as TIER pays for the electricity costs and takes care of the maintenance.
The position is initially limited to the project period, with the option to extend.
We are looking for either 1 intern or 2 working students. Please let us know in your application which one you want to apply for.
Working Student, Part-time (20h/week), fixed salary €1150/month
Internship, full-time (40h/week), fixed salary €1665/month
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- You will help us roll out the Powerbox Energy Network in your City / Region.
- You will be responsible to win partners such as supermarkets, fast-food outlets, late-night restaurants, and other businesses by phone or, if necessary, directly on site.
- Well-equipped with information material and communication templates, you contact potential partners and close cooperation agreements.
- You are a convincing and inspiring Person, you can explain the modalities in an easily understandable way and respond to the needs of the partners
- Together with the regional managers, you define target areas and identify the best leads.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Highly motivated to launch a new product with us and have a real impact on urban mobility
- You bring professional experience from a sales position for a product in need of explanation. Ideally, you have already worked in the areas of sustainability, energy or mobility.
- You are empathetic and good at explaining, but also strong in closing deals and ambitious
- Very good communication and presentation skills on the phone, on-site, and by email
- Fluent in English and German (at least C1). The language in the company is English, German will be needed when talking with the local shops.
- Good local knowledge in your city or region and a certain willingness to travel
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!