THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
In this role you will join the Central Workplace Team on creating an amazing workplace experience by delivering employee centric services. Taking on a dedicated scope of work you will have the opportunity to re-define processes and make them smooth operations to scale.
- Primarily manage office administration (i.g. couriers, postage)
- Maintain the condition of the offices and arranging for necessary repairs and additional design
- Support Workplace Team in different projects
- Ensure adequate stock of stationery, kitchen and other office supplies
- Be the first point of contact for guests and employees
- Support organizing office events, happy hours, off-sites, recruiting events, parties, and schedule regular meetings like All-Hands etc.
- Maintain desk booking and room reservations
YOU WILL FIT GREAT THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Similar experience welcome, ideally in a fast-paced (international) environment
- A natural inclination to resolve problems, while staying cool
- ‘Make It Happen’ Spirit with an infectious upbeat attitude
- A trustworthy, autonomous and enthusiastic hands-on approach
- A flexible approach to changing priorities with the ability to prioritize and
- English and German communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work independently
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!