THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Increase the utilization of scooters, keep our fleet in a good technical condition so that our customers have a large choice of scooters to pick from at all time
- Analyze Incidents and fix technical and mechanical faults of e-scooters
- Work out solutions for recurring issues and document all your quick fixes and profund results
- Share findings with an international team of specialists, so that all cities benefit from your knowledge
- Improve the processes and scooter hardware by making suggestions for more stable components and better workflows
- Be part of a like-minded community of experts building the most powerful and efficient scooter operations in the market
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You thrive in a fast changing, demanding environment and really want to make a difference
- A passion for fixing technical devices, your family and friends probably consult you first when
something doesn’t work anymore
- Good knowledge of electrical circuits and soldering
- You have an apprenticeship or similar training in a technical or mechanical area e.g. electronics technician, mechatronics engineer, electrician or auto mechanic
- You know how and when to utilize Duct Tape and WD-40
- Smart, fast, hands-on and excellent English language skills
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
- The Tier Maintenance and Repair team is the "F1 Pit Crew" of the e-micro mobility world and (un)arguably the most intelligent team in Tier - comprised of passionate and fast thinking engineers, mechanics and technicians. The team plays a highly significant and hands-on role to ensure that all Tier vehicles are safe and reliable for everyone to enjoy a fun and sustainable ride! And yes, we have a cool uniform.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!