THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time, Remote work possible*
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- At TIER we work cross-functional, you’d be closely collaborating in a close knit team with a Product Manager and Engineers
- Being part of projects that range in maturity, being part of the journey from discovery to execution directly for our consumer app!
- We are a user-centric company, being able to set up and conduct clear and well structured user interviews to get a better understanding of what users want where you can drive that feedback into the design strategy you implement
- Outside of working in your cross functional team, gaining insights from our User Research team for a different perspective as well as working together and building great stakeholder relationships
- Owning and contributing to a strong UX/UI in your process, check out our design in our app
- Having the chance to be part of early stage projects as well as ongoing projects, that will give you a wide scope of design opportunities and different styles
- Connecting with your fellow design peers in regular meetings to work on creating holistic experiences, ensuring design consistency, sharing ideas and innovation, be inspired and learn a thing or two from your colleagues (you can always learn something!)
- Being part of the greater product team in Big Picture Updates where you may or may not see a dog on a scooter or a meme or two mixed in with professional updates about product features, kudos and compliments about accomplishments, and working through any bottlenecks
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer or in similar roles such as UX/UI Designer, Interaction Designer, Information Architect, Communications Design, etc.
- Conceptualizing to prototyping to design is within your experience range with a great feeling for composition, typography and aesthetics
- You’re passionate for B2C and can empathize with the end-users coming up with solutions that benefit our customers and TIER and most of your experience has been with B2C design, or you find you have a true B2C mentality and know the differences between B2B versus B2C design processes
- We use Figma, though you’d ideally have excellent knowledge and experience using either Figma or Sketch (experience in prototyping tools like Framer, Principle or similar is a plus)
- You’re a natural builder or optimizer and early stage projects excite you, you like to bring your ideas forward and be part of shaping the product rather than maintaining it
- It’s not your first time working in a cross-functional team working with your Product Manager as your partner in crime, and of course your engineering colleagues
- You enjoy effective communication and connecting with your stakeholders to build a relationship
- Team mentality rings a bell to you! On one side, you can be self-sufficient and tackle your responsibilities. On the other side, it’s motivating for you to be able to lean on your team to make decisions together to grow as a team
- It’s not required but it would be a bonus if you have experience working with topics such as Gamification, Loyalty/Bonus programs, Packages & Subscriptions, Monetization or similar
- Working from home is something that you’ve benefited from, and you’re keen on working remotely
- You’ve built yourself a strong online portfolio showcasing samples of your work that you are most proud of (please be sure to submit your portfolio in your application documents!)
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM:
- We are a cross-functional team of tech, product, and design working on several Loyalty products, such as "TIER Rewards" and "Refer a friend". As retention metric is key to our success, we work closely with colleagues from Growth, Marketing, and Data Analytics teams.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- One of our values is that “we care”, we’d like to support you unwind with an account to the popular guided meditation and wellness app, Headspace
- Stay healthy and being an urban mobility company, we like movement and moving people from point A to B, choose your favorite activities with discounts in collaboration with Urban Sports Club
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters, e-mopeds, and e-bikes
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!