THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +100 cities have chosen us across 12 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
We are a diverse team of Data Engineers, Analytics Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists helping TIER advance in all things data. We are from 10 different nations and like to geek out on different data stacks and technologies. We strive to build great data infrastructure and enable teams across TIER to take data-informed decisions.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Assist the marketing team with experimentation and help them answer questions around campaign performance & holistically understanding performance with context
- Build dashboards of descriptive analytics to help the marketing team understand the performance and impact of their actions
- Provide the marketing team with time-series forecasts and help the end-user learn how to interpret and use the results for decision-making
- Collaborate with the marketing team to enable data-driven decision making
- Lead prioritisation together with the marketing team to ensure they are enabled to use data and insights to optimize their workflows
- Develop the data model, add new data sources and transform those into insights, dashboards and analysis
- Own all stages of analytics: pulling, cleaning, transforming and calculating data, creating visualisations and presenting findings
- Generate predictive models to help marketing team forecast future impact with causal models that explain a business result / phenomenon
- Maintain & implement key a tracking framework that helps marketing understand the data behind key insights
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar data analytics role, preferably with the marketing team
- Experience working with data from campaigns, both digital & offline
- Working with data from influencer campaigns is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing metrics, attribution and data best practices in the field
- You can communicate findings in a succinct and clear manner to a wide variety of stakeholders so that they can draw conclusions quickly and make rapid decisions
- Excellent data visualization skills. Experience in creating dashboard reporting in Looker, Tableau or a similar visualization tool.
- You have a strong understanding of the basics of marketing analytics including A / B testing, user activity & retention analytics, attribution & customer segmentation
- You have excellent commercial awareness and can prioritise working on problems with the highest business impact
- You have have outstanding SQL skills
- Proficient in Python/R for analytics & statistics
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!