THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +100 cities have chosen us across 12 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
We are looking for a Customer Care Tools Specialist who will be administering all tools and systems used in Customer Care, ensuring their maximum utilisation with a focus on automation and self service.
The Customer Care Tools Manager will work closely together with other departments such as Ops Intelligence and Data Analytics to ensure data generated by interactions with our customers can be leveraged for business decision making.
- Manage Customer Care tools configuration (Freshdesk, Freshcaller, internal tools) including users administration
- Create workflows and document functionalities, workflows and processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs
- Conduct system training for users and key users and provide technical support
- Support/Configure integrations with other internal and third-party systems
- Proactively enhance existing tools and workflows to increase efficiency and user experience
- Gather users feedback and ideas to improve existing features and design new ones
- Manage data clean-up projects and activities
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Successfully completed degree, preferably (business-) informatics or comparable experience
- 2+ years’ previous work experience in a similar role (preferred Freshdesk admin experience)
- Good knowledge of business processes, strong in “best practice” approach
- Excited to familiarize yourself with interfaces, databases, and more complex system landscapes
- Interested in working with a plenty of various business applications
- Structured, analytical, and solution-oriented way of working
- Advanced Communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Ability to work in a team, a customer-oriented way of thinking and working, as well as a high willingness to learn
- Full professional proficiency in English
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
- We are an open minded team composed of a large variety of nationalities & personalities. We are as diverse as our users but working together towards one goal; to give our customers the best possible experience! We are a fast moving team working with a diversity of tasks to support our users & our colleagues all while having fun. In Customer Care, we care not only about our users but about each other!
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!