THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Drive our mission, strategy and culture across all internal channels
- Drive the implementation of the communication strategy for internal transformation projects.
- Partner with teams across the company to guarantee information flows for internal communication formats.
- Prioritize and execute internal communication initiatives to inform and engage teams across the company, ensuring that information is relevant and easy to find.
- Optimize internal communication channels to improve internal communication, while refreshing existing concepts by bringing in new ideas.
- Develop frameworks, guidelines and templates for internal communication channels and messages.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3+ years experience in corporate communications, with a focus on internal communications.
- Proven experience in planning, preparing, and implementing impactful communication campaigns.
- Expert writing and editing skills, and the ability to use language as a tool to express nuanced topics in clear and concise ways.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent stakeholder management and experience of working on global projects
- High affinity for processes efficiency and priotization.
- Agile, able to work independently, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
We are a small but powerful team with the special task to positively impact the path our people take within TIER. We bring a broad range of experience for our diverse bunch of talents. By ensuring a healthy and productive workplace that retains, supports, engages and develops our talents, we feed our mission to create the right setting for everyone at TIER to thrive in and grow.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!