THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
- Support a variety of mobility, environmental and social public policy projects
- Monitor political and regulatory developments and upcoming challenges
- Help to identify, maintain and progress partnership opportunities
- Keep the business updated on latest transport trends and thought leadership
- Contribute to written submissions to central and local government
- Work with and learn from Operations, Marketing, and other relevant teams
- You have a grasp of German politics and policy
- You have a passion for the future of mobility and/or the power of tech-for-good
- You thrive in a fast-changing and demanding environment
- You’re organised and excel in managing tasks under time pressure
- You have strong research and communication skills
- You enjoy working on cross-functional projects and in cross-cultural teams
- You speak native German alongside your fluent English