THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Design and implement a global total rewards strategy, including fixed pay and short term and long-term variable pay, ESOP and benefits programs.
- Hire and lead a global compensation & benefits team from scratch.
- Partner closely with Global HR Business Partners and HR Directors to advise and influence senior business leaders in the application of compensation strategy, programs and issues.
- Drive understanding of practice across executive/manager and employee base, establish key initiatives for the entity and coordinate with business units to ensure implementation
- Monitor activities to stay within established budget, working closely with Finance to forecast and monitor budget related compensation, benefits and policy programs.
- Proactively share market and competitive intelligence to inform talent, business and organizational design decisions.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive experience designing global compensation and benefits programs, guidelines, processes and a guiding strategy in these areas.
- Proven diverse stakeholder management and relationship building skills as well as strong intellectual and emotional intelligence.
- Strong experience in change-management and project management within a very dynamic environment (hypergrowth).
- Demonstrated experience in compensation, benefits analysis, trends, HRIS & best practice in a fast growing global environment.
- You have deep analytical skills with the ability to translate data and trends into key insights and recommendations.
- Strong can-do mentality.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!