THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
You will be joining the team where the journey starts at TIER: The Talent Acquisition team is driven by the mission to find the best talent to change mobility for good. We are strategic partners, with a strong service mindset and the right sense of humor :)
We love what we do and we accept the challenge to manage multiple roles and cross-functional projects within a fast paced and dynamic environment. We are a team of passionate, curious, and ambitious people, working side by side with each other to build up a diverse and strong team at TIER.
You will join a growing team of (currently) 11 TA professionals and reporting directly into the Head Of Talent Acquisition. Although we most urgently need support in Business, Brand and Marketing roles right now, you will also have the opportunity to pick up other challenges and domains like Technology, Product and people later on.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Take ownership of your own departments and be the strategic partner and advisor for hiring managers
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with candidates by providing a superior candidate experience
- Proactively guide and train your hiring managers and on what good looks like
- Take end to end ownership of your projects and drive a full cycle talent acquisition
- Communicate and enforce organisational values & influence the company culture
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of relevant in-house recruiting experience within fast paced environments
- You are a self starter, solution driven and organised with an eye for detail
- You thrive on an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Your communication skills in English are excellent
- You are a team player and support your team wherever needed
Your previous experience with ATS systems (especially Greenhouse), start-ups and German market expertise would make your profile outshining.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our virtual stock options program (ESOP) program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!