THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
These will be your responsibilities
- Help your team to build services that power hundreds of thousands of vehicles and serve millions of customers
- Deliver features every day in a fully automated CI/CD setup
- Constantly improve availability, reduce latency and optimise load
- Ensure quality through the integration of hardware, firmware, and software to deliver the best experience for end users
You’re offering these qualifications and experience
- 3+ years of professional experience
- You have an understanding of Zero-Downtime deployment/migration strategies
- You are familiar with design patterns used to build resilient distributed systems
- You are proficient with NodeJS and Typescript
- You are familiar with SQL, Redis, and Kubernetes
- Above all, you are excited at the prospect of entering a highly dynamic environment where you’ll frequently be challenged to learn and adapt new processes and technologies
What we offer
- Working on the forefront of the exciting & upcoming e-mobility industry
- Space for rapid professional development with challenging tasks, high responsibility and high impact in one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe
- A modern workspace in the center of Berlin and the flexibility to work from home when practical
- Enjoy benefits such as free rides of our e-mobility fleet and the participation in our ESOP Program
- Expect a first class company onboarding, Team Events and an inclusive company culture
- Initiatives and programs such as Women @TIER
- A world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, Delivery Hero and more)
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!