THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +100 cities have chosen us across 12 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Setup and continuously improve quality assurance processes in cooperation with Vehicle Development & Supply Chain
- Manage homologation process and make sure TIER vehicles obtain licenses/certificates to operate
- Obtain in-depth knowledge of applicable standards and norms on a national and international level (eg. CE-Certification)
- Build and manage relationships with accredited testing and quality control labs
- Define QA standards for vehicles and parts and ensure supplier adherence to those standards
- Align with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate testing and QA process
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You thrive in a fast changing, demanding environment and really want to make a difference
- Demonstrated success managing in quality control and building relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Outstanding conceptual skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Relevant university degree and very good results
- Fluent in English and Chinese
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
Our team delivers. In Supply Chain we enable TIER to have all it needs, in time, wherever from and to it goes. We innovate and build processes and systems to help TIER to grow. We are an international and diverse team, learning, working and succeeding side by side.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!