Global Job Title: Analyst, Information Security - 5
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
You’ll be an information security expert, with a great eye for information security risk reduction and continual improvement opportunities. If fast-paced environments, cross-team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale-up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. You’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated security specialists who interface with all areas of the business in order to drive down information security risk at Tide, whether it is technical, procedural or cultural.
As a Staff Governance Analyst you’ll be:
- Interacting with 3rd party stakeholders such as partners and regulators, on behalf of Information Security
- Defining Tide’s India-specific information security programme in alignment with its global ISMS
- Acting as a thought leader in the context of local information security requirements
- Managing information security risk in accordance with Tide’s global Risk Management Framework
- Managing and improving Tide’s Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Working with 1LOD stakeholders across the business in order to deliver information security risk reduction projects
- Ensuring alignment with industry recognised information security control frameworks
- Conducting information security risk assessments and control testing
- Defining and measuring key risk indicators, and using data from modern information security tooling to develop insightful risk reporting
- Facilitating external audit requirements, and working with stakeholders across 1LOD and 3LOD to close information security audit findings
- Reinforcing a strong security culture and awareness message throughout the business
- Ensuring Tide’s compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, and keeping abreast of new regulatory and compliance developments
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 10+ years of overall experience into information security
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience working in information security GRC (governance, risk & compliance) related roles
- You have experience interacting with financial regulators and government agencies in India (e.g. RBI, CERT-IN)
- You have experience working at or on behalf of a financially regulated organisation
- You have experience working at or on behalf of a technology-first organisation
- You’ve implemented, maintained and supported an ISO 27001 program
- You’ve implemented, maintained and supported a PCI DSS compliance program
- You have experience with security control frameworks such as the ISO 2700 series, NIST CSF, CIS Critical Security Controls, etc.
- You have experience with audits applicable to information security such as ISO 27001, Systems Audit Report (SAR), SOC2, etc.
- You’ve performed information security risk assessments and/or control testing
- You have good technical knowledge in the field of information security
- You have led information security risk reduction projects
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.