As an QA Engineer at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Creating, reviewing, executing concise and comprehensive manual / automated test cases for mobile and web applications
- Checking Quality Mobile/Web application deliveries by applying testing values, principles and practises that contributes to improvements within organization
- Being part of delivery team to release mobile and web apps
- Promoting testing principles and practices for peers and teams
- Demonstrating solid analytical and communication skills
- To be part of the wider organization
- To present test results
- To present defects identified
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get.
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Option
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 1+years of extensive experience in functional and end-to-end testing (manual and automated)
- You have been exposed to working with engineers and building tests at different stages (e.g. unit tests, integration tests, service level or contract tests)
- You have spent at least 1-4 years in testing (mobile and/or web, backend), maintenance and improvements
- Exposure to mobile & web automation, BDD frameworks is beneficial
- Have been exposed to REST API testing
- You have good understanding and experience in using SQL queries
- You are well versed and advocate for an advanced application of the Agile principles, practices and metrics
- You evangelize quality engineering principles and practices
- You have any background in the digital banking and financial services domain would be beneficial
- You have experience in performing non-functional tests
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.