As a Head of Paid Growth for Switching, you’ll be entrepreneurial and an expert in performance marketing and user acquisition, be it B2B or B2C. Someone who is very familiar with the dynamics of digital and offline channels and how they come together to form a successful marketing mix. You’ll also have the seniority and experience to build and manage a team of performance specialists. You’ll be hands-on with a number of biddable and non-biddable channels, and structured in your approach to the wider marketing funnel. You will be heavily data-literate, conversion-focused and hypothesis-led.
A unique role, you’ll be able to bring ideas to life within Tide’s products. Working alongside experienced professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Acting as a key member of Tide’s Growth Leadership Team, working with stakeholders from across the company - including operations, finance, tech, and product - as well as with our suppliers and Tide Members
- Preparing and executing digital marketing strategy autonomously to support business growth across web and app journeys
- Specifically, you’ll be responsible for Switching-based acquisition. By “Switching” we mean established businesses moving their banking or financial admin needs to Tide, - and as opposed to “Newly formed” business acquisitions
- Ensuring the best possible spend optimisation across paid media channels to meet performance goals, underpinned by a test-and-learn methodology
- Allocating a multi-million pound media budget effectively across channels to invest in immediate performance and long-term optimisation
- Being maniacally focused on overall funnel conversion and user experience across multiple product journeys
- Working with data and product teams across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimisation projects
- Managing and growing an existing team of performance marketers, responsible for product-specific and market-specific aspects of onboarding
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- You have a minimum of 7 years of business experience in digital marketing, performance marketing on client or agency side
- You have experience in managing a team in a servant leadership style with a focus on personal growth
- Have experience hiring top-quality staff at scale to meet business requirements
- You have unrivalled clarity of communication and documentation, especially to a mix of technical and non-technical, senior and junior staff
- You have in-depth knowledge of performance campaign execution with a special focus on: Google ecosystem, Facebook ecosystem, Affiliate networks and SEO with a proven track record of successfully executing campaigns
- Have brought new products to market, or have brought existing products to new markets and have driven strong conversion improvements in post-launch windows
- You are able to effectively utilise platforms such as Appsflyer, Looker, GA, Heap, Hotjar or similar to inform your decisions and provide direction to your team
- Experience with Open Banking is a plus
- Experience with Credit, Lending, Business Loans, etc is a plus
- Experience driving high volumes of SME/B2B traffic and conversion is a plus
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Work from abroad for up to 90 days per year
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- We invest in your development with a £1000 professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionising business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data. We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.