Working as a Program Manager (internally as Senior Operations Analyst), you would be responsible for determining and defining the project scope and objectives as well as managing resources in an effective and efficient manner. You'll analyze existing operational strategies and practices relating to Merchant acquiring, Merchant account onboarding and related ongoing Monitoring. You'll also be working on the optimization of processes, including working on new ideas, solutions and partnerships.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Updating and optimizing scalable processes, that are clearly defined and documented.
- Closely working with internal teams such as Product, Technology, Customer success and Finance.
- Owning the processes of reconciliation, monitoring and reporting and identifying opportunities for automation and system improvements.
- Doing root cause analysis for sub-optimal processes and suggesting improvements.
- Working with the Senior Operations Manager Financial Services on functional strategy and planning
- Dealing with daily customer or internal stakeholders escalations
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Life insurance and Accident insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Dental Benefit
- Learning & Development Budget
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a fast-paced environment, with at least 2 years in driving operational excellence for consumer products, as an Operations manager, Operations supervisor, Operations analyst or similar.
- You are organized, systematic and able to manage expectations of various stakeholders.
- You have experience of working closely with product, technology and customer success.
- You have a MBA Degree from a Tier-A business school
- You have experience within the Fintech sector (Acquiring is a plus)
- You enjoy working with data and are fluent in business analytical tools: Excel, SQL and Looker.
- You are logical, and see data as a crucial part of decision-making, but know when to stop analyzing and start acting
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech's in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.