As our VP Marketing - Member Accession, you will work hands-on with your team to meet and exceed member acquisition targets, while remaining within CPA. You will oversee the continuous adjustment of campaigns in paid and unpaid channels and test & learn new ones. Together with your Product Owner, you will optimise the application conversion funnel end-to-end. You will also coordinate our effort to excel on member satisfaction (NPS, Trustpilot etc.), which we believe is the key to our financial success. You will be part of the senior leadership of Tide.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Defining the strategy Tide’s member accession marketing; specifically defining your area’s strategic roadmap
- Delivering gross revenue targets by actively managing the lead indicators working closely with the accountable product owner to define and execute marketing campaigns to meet financial plans and OKR targets
- Building a strong team of Tideans by attracting, retaining and developing top talent in an organisational set-up that has the capacity and drive to deliver our ambitious targets.
- Owning the areas of Paid marketing, SEO, partnership, managing overall onboarding funnel.
- Being responsible for overall member (customer) acquisition through omni channel
- Work closely with Product Development team to deliver best in class digital onboarding experience
- Creating and opportunity to launch an SME focused global neo bank in India
- Being and owner of the brand through ATL & BTL campaigns
- Insuring footprint in the Fintech ecosystem and leading fintech events.
- Scoping and sizing conversion improvement opportunities in a data-driven way quickly and efficiently
- Building and maintaining key acquisition campaigns - e.g. Activation, Retargeting, Lead Generation and Conversion
- Building strong workflows around the sign-up experience for Tide
- Building strategy for using new automation solutions for contacts via email, SMS, push and other channels
- Implementing social CRM tools, managing social sentiment and engagement with existing members on social media platforms
- Being accountable for delivery of campaigns, activation, retention, loyalty programs, experiments, across a number of sub products and revenue-generating business units
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 8+ yrs of experience in a leadership role at digital first organisation
- You have experience in customer acquisition in fintech/ecommerce space
- You have experience in setting up in Digital Marketing function is a plus
- You have experience in building digital and non digital acquisition channels in the market
- You have extreme customer focused mindset, deeply passionate about understanding customer needs, motivations, and behaviours; ideally in the context of a diverse digital customer base
- You are commercial and analytical with a strong KPI focus; well versed in satisfaction, engagement, activation and participation metrics and CLV concepts
- You are used to delivering sales targets creating marketing plans for a significant number of products in parallel; potentially coming from fast-paced multi-category e-commerce/retail environment
- You are hands on experience of building a brand with good footprint in media , events and overall ecosystem
- You have a background in optimising relevant channels (SEA, SEO, social media, etc.)
- You have experience in application funnel conversion optimisation (landing pages, funnel E2E)You have analytical mindset with a strong KPI focus; well versed in conversion metrics, CPA, tracking and attribution concepts
- You have a Track-record in performance marketing at a senior level
- You have good communication skills - you can talk to very technical and very non-technical colleagues
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Fast paced career
- Additional health and dental insurance
- 25 days holiday
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget (fixed amount per year)
- Share Options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion:
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.