As a Software Developer in Test you'll demonstratе a growth mindset, will be adaptive and outcome oriented. You’ll be a strong team player, leading and contributing to technical cross functional initiatives, providing constructive feedback to shape improvements and achieve technical excellence. You’ll have strong experience applying the testing pyramid, processes and tooling, and comfortable working in Agile environments.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Creating concise and comprehensive test plans and automated test cases
- Creating, reviewing and executing test strategies
- Engaging engineers to learn and apply guidelines
- Performing functional and non-functional tests, manual and automated
- Promoting testing principles and practices for peers and teams
- Participating in and facilitating the release process
- Maintaining and improving CI/CD tooling and pipelines and proactively improving the test environment setup and data generation
- Designing new projects & workflows and improving the existing ones
- Fixing errors and issues in the existing system
- Demonstrating solid analytical and communication skills
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have extensive experience in functional and end-to-end testing (manual and automated)
- Have spent at least 5 years in test automation development (backend, web and/or mobile)
- Have been exposed to working with engineers and building tests at different stages (e.g. unit tests, integration tests, service level or contract tests)
- Have experience in automation tools like Selenium, Appium, TestNG
- Are proficient in Java programming and demonstrate strong debugging skills
- Have contributed to maintaining and improving existing automation frameworks
- Have been exposed to SQL, testing BI and data mining components
- Have experience in coaching and mentoring teams about quality and testing
- Are well versed and advocate for an advanced application of the Agile principles, practices and metrics
- You evangelise quality engineering principles and practices
- Any background in the digital banking and financial services domain would be beneficial
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
What you’ll get in return:
- Additional health and dental insurance
- 25 days holiday
- We invest in your development with a professional L&D budget (fixed amount per year)
- Multisport Card, fully sponsored by the company
- Food vouchers
- Flexible working options
- Perks in the office
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.