You will be a Lead Product Owner to play a pivotal part in our growth story. As a Lead Product Owner, we will also expect you to play a meaningful role in Tide’s Product Community of Practice.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Defining the vision for one or one or more payments features
- Building a strong understanding of how Tide members send, receive and hold money, and discovering how Tide can make this simpler and more efficient for them
- Having End to end ownership over the delivery of new payments features and improvements to existing features
- Leading on infrastructural improvements and long term partnerships
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, testing hypotheses with data analysis
- Acting as the “go to person” for the payments features you own, building knowledge on industry developments, provider landscape and and regulatory changes
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 8+ years of experience in product development
- You have 5+ years cumulative experience in Product management, where the core of the business was a technical product.
- You have shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing fintech company before as a Senior Product Owner, Head of Product or a similar position.
- You have experience in the payments domain, with core banking and banking payments.
- You are a product evangelist: obsessed with the end user, well-versed in best product research and development practices and are willing to share your knowledge with other product owners.
- You are organized and pragmatic, capable of leading a technical interdisciplinary team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to shipping.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- You have a deep understanding of agile product development best practices.
- You have experience with card payments
- You have experience in line managing team members
- You have technical knowledge and experience with API-based products
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Family health insurance
- Life and Accidental Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Dental Treatment Assistance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget (fixed amount per year)
- Share Options as per company policy
- Flexible working options
- Perks in the office
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.