As a Lead Product Owner - Member Engagement at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you’ll be creating & optimising products and features that are member first & encourage increased engagement with Tide throughout a member's life-cycle. As a result, driving revenue for the business. You will be working alongside experienced product owners and hand-in-hand with talented designers, developers and marketers, to understand the needs of small businesses and to research, build, ship and improve features. We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborate closely with direct feedback, and committed to building something different.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Work with the VP in supporting the vision for member engagement in developing one or more product features including enhancing our existing membership portfolio, internal ad network and customer lifecycle features
- Building a strong understanding of our Tide members, to determine how and what product features would help them to create meaningful customer journeys whilst increasing product uptake and funding activity
- End to end ownership over delivery of new features and improvements to existing features
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, testing hypotheses with data analysis
- Acting as the “go to person” between the tech team and the business to deliver high level strategy and feedback requirements, communicating progress against our OKRs
- Building knowledge on industry developments, provider landscape and regulatory changes
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before, with 5years’+ experience, preferably in fintech
- You’re a product evangelist: obsessed with the end user, well-versed in product research practices and are willing to share your knowledge with other product owners
- You’re organised and pragmatic, capable of leading a technical interdisciplinary team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to shipping
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- The idea of building products that have never been built before excites you
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Additional health and dental insurance
- 25 days holiday
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget (fixed amount per year)
- Multisport Card, fully sponsored by the company
- Food vouchers
- Flexible working options
- Perks in the office
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.