As a Premium Accounts Support Specialist at Tide and part of the PA team, you will be dedicated to providing first-class service to our High end paid accounts. You will manage, maintain & nurture relationships. The goal: to generate revenue for Tide and add value for our SMEs. We want to become the most loved go-to business banking app for SMEs. You will be required to work one weekend day a minimum of two weekends a month.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
With the role being in direct contact with our members, you will:
- Identify pain points and address their needs & requirements within the scope of what Tide can deliver or fast track admin/requests for members where possible
- Become brand advocate for Tide by working closely with the other Premium Account Managers and Execs in optimising & developing the proposition of the plan
- Aim at building and maintaining relationships with our Premium members by giving them first-rate service
- Be data-driven to monitor existing usage and identify new opportunities based on customer feedback, segmentation, personas, and user research as well as on the pulse for what's happening in the industry
You’ll be a great fit if:
- Are comfortable on the phone talking to customers and experience liaising with and responding to member queries (however difficult). Customer-focused mindset is a must!
- Data literate
- Have very good verbal and written English (with EF Set 50 minimum; any certificate for C1 level and above is a plus)
- Have experience with MS Office (mostly Excel)
- Are upbeat and energetic and possess solid problem-solving skills
- Organization & robust communication with the customer and back to the business
- Can demonstrate the ability to self-drive and multitask, your role may vary day to day as well as strong team collaboration skills working across member services and within memberships teams
It would be really nice if you have:
- Experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or a fast-growing tech company
- Experience using Looker and/or Zendesk
- Experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
- Experience with membership programmes
- Background working in a customer services support function
- Analytics knowledge to understand member plan usage and optimisation
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data. We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Sponsored training, seminars and team events
- Food vouchers
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Multisport card
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office (when we're back there)
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.