As a Retention Agent you will be managing the end of the customer lifecycle, ensuring the process is followed to retain and reactivate Tide members whilst directly reporting to the CRM Manager, and part of the Member Engagement team. You will be collaborating with teams such as Premium Accounts, Member Services and others and demonstrate your strong analytical skills in identifying pain points and ways to work on it and improve our members' experience.
You will be required to work one weekend day a minimum of two weekends a month.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Actively calling members to engage and educate them on our latest features (so you'll gain a great product and domain knowledge)
- Working with CRM platform and other data sources on a daily basis
- Creating regular reports via Excel and Looker
- Looking at ways to improve and upgrade the overall process - we'll rely on your insights and gained expertise on it
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Are reliable, outgoing and enthusiastic with an excellent telephone manner
- Are confident on the phone with members and having decent problem solving and conflict management skills
- Have very good verbal and written English (with EF Set 50 minimum; any certificate for B2 level and above is a plus)
- Demonstrate strong organisational and skills and ability to prioritise and manage tasks
- Posses the ability to understand and identify problems to support members, whilst looping back to the wider team
- Support the member engagement team with adhoc tasks
- Comfortable to work individually, and as part of a team
- Are self-motivated and conscientious, aimed at making a real difference to the business
- Act a good listener, learn and adapt to feedback
It would be really nice if you:
- Have previous Financial services telesales experience, with a track record of achieving targets
- Have some knowledge of Compliance, KYC, AML and associated regulations
- Have previous experience working with a Fintech or digital bank
- Have any experience of using Zendesk or similar platforms
Who are Tide
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data. We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Sponsored training, seminars and team events
- Food vouchers
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Multisport card
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office (when we're back there)
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.