We are on a mission to enable every female to achieve their own definition of optimal health through science-backed information, access to high-quality care, and community.
We opened our first clinic in 2019 in NYC, with more to follow in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco this year. Combining virtual and in-person visits, an unwavering commitment to care and accessibility, substantial growth capital and an incredible mission, Tia is poised for rapid growth over the coming years and is building out a world class team to support this expansion.
Tia is building a culture of excellence — in people, process and product. This is our northstar value;
What is excellence, exactly?
Excellence about constantly elevating yourself, it is the process of constantly striving to perform to the best of your abilities, and identifying your top potential through constant learning, experimentation and evolution. Excellence is not about achieving perfection, as that insinuates a pinnacle. Instead, in our terms, excellence is about the pursuit of constant improvement. We’re looking for people who want to go on that hard journey of constantly setting new personal records, and organizational records.
- A drive to constantly improve through experimentation, reflection. and an insatiable growth mindset — said another way, we’re energized by the possibility of invention, innovation, and iteration
- Being present in and grateful for the journey — not just the goal line. Perfection is static. Excellence is a process (more on this important distinction below)
- Asking why, then why again — because accepting “this is just the way it is” is not good enough
- Grit & perseverance — a maker mentality that involves “rolling up your sleeves”, but also deep care for oneself and for others
- A commitment to uncovering talents to unlock “rock star” potential across every individual
Said another way, Tia’s mission is NOT to make healthcare incrementally better for women. Instead, we’ve intentionally set out to create a fundamentally new paradigm for modern women’s healthcare that’s truly excellent. We believe that creating a company that operates in a culture of excellence will manifest in our product. Reaching this goal is not an overnight pursuit or a “one and done.” We have not and will not “get it right” with the first swing. Rather, this higher order goal is a moving target — one we have not and will not ever fully “achieve.” By design, we will never be “done” with this work, but instead, we will be continuously in pursuit of our mission. It is this continuous pursuit — the journey, not the finish line — that truly embodies excellence.
We are looking for a highly driven, product-oriented engineer eager to join an early stage team. Your primary responsibilities will include architecting, implementing, releasing and supporting features that enable our collaborative care model. You’ll work side by side with product owners, designers, and engineers to synthesize technical solutions from product requirements that deliver high impact for our customers and business. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, user-centric design, and creating high-quality products is essential.
Location: Remote (US or Canada)
- You have 5-7+ years of professional software engineering experience, at least 2 of which were developing full-stack commercial web applications
- You excel at creating modular software that elegantly separates concerns
- You design uniform, stateless RESTful APIs that are pragmatic and intuitive
- You’re fluent with SQL, designing schemas and executing intermediate level queries
- You understand that communication and collaboration are your biggest responsibilities as an engineer and actively focus on achieving shared context
- You thrive in a fast-paced, product-oriented agile development environment where your sole focus is shipping software that delivers the most impact to your users and your business
- You don’t dwell on mistakes, you own them and use them as opportunities to to learn and grow from
- You demonstrate strong debugging skills because you’re curious and seek to develop mastery of your tools and the system in which you’re building
- No matter how large, small, complex, or mundane the task, you follow through to the best of your ability and persevere through challenges
- Your team enjoys collaborating with you. You love to teach and learn from your teammates and celebrate team successes
Why You'll Love Working at Tia:
- You’ll work with a team of brilliant engineers like yourself, delivering new products continuously
- Your success will be visible and your work will impact the lives of our internal care team and patients
- You’ll use creativity to solve novel problems and be encouraged to learn new technologies to meet our business goals
- You’ll have a key role in shaping our engineering culture - from your team’s technology choices to how we celebrate team wins
- You will have dedicated career growth support from your manager who has both strong technical and people management experience
- Unlimited vacation
- Free Tia membership
- Competitive stock option package
- $300 one-time WFH stipend
- $50/month phone and internet reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k program (no matching at this time)
- Top of the line 15” Macbook Pro
- Travel stipend for team off-sites
This position may require attendance at company and team off-sites and is subject the Company’s vaccine requirement, as permitted by law and subject to reasonable accommodation.