Founded in 2017 by Carolyn Witte and Felicity Yost, Tia is the modern medical home for women. We are trailblazing a new paradigm for women’s healthcare that treats women as whole people vs. parts or life stages. Blending in-person and virtual care services, Tia’s “Whole Woman, Whole Life” care model fuses gynecology, primary care, mental health and evidence-based wellness services to treat women comprehensively. By making women’s health higher quality and lower cost, Tia makes women healthier, providers happier, and the business of care delivery stronger — setting a new standard of care for women everywhere.
Tia has raised more than $132 Million in venture capital funding to date, including a recent $100 Million Series B investment, one of the largest early-stage rounds ever for a healthcare company focused on women. Tia has ambitious plans to scale its “whole-woman, whole-life” model to more than 100,000 women by 2023. We’ll do this by growing virtual and in-person operations in existing and new markets while expanding its service lines to care for women throughout their entire lives -- from puberty to menopause. Since launching in 2017, Tia has grown to serve thousands of women aged 18-80 with blended in-person and virtual care in New York City, Los Angeles, Phoenix and soon San Francisco.
We’re building a world class team to reimagine women’s healthcare. We’re an interdisciplinary team of clinicians, researchers, designers, technologists and operators who have seen firsthand how broken the healthcare system is for women. We’re united by a powerful mission to enable every woman to achieve optimal health, as defined by herself, as well as a shared set of values and principles that define our business, products, and culture.
Our company values:
- Health & Wellbeing: We believe that health & wellbeing is a fundamental human need and right. We prioritize the health & wellbeing of our employees and their families.
- Compassion: We believe that compassion is as important as information and care itself. We imbue compassion into our care, leadership, and communication.
- Individual Agency: We believe that every person has a responsibility to enact their agency for the betterment of themselves and others. We encourage all employees to call out problems and advocate for solutions.
- Collaboration: We believe that collaboration engenders creativity and outsized impact more than hyper-specialized or individualistic approaches to solving problems. We believe collaboration fosters different perspectives, experiences, and skillsets.
- Aspirational Thinking: We believe that aspirational thinking leads to higher quality work and transformative outcomes. We encourage all employees to think through problems and reach for solutions that raise the bar.
Tia Product Marketing Manager / Senior Manager
Manager: Director of Product Marketing
We’re seeking an experienced PMM to join our growing Product Marketing team, whose goal is to drive engagement and retention of Tia’s customers across our products and service lines (well woman, mental health, acupuncture, etc).
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, this role will work closely with the product and operations teams to develop and own position and marketing strategies to ensure all members are utilizing Tia’s services in the most optimal way.
- Define product marketing strategy to optimize utilization and average revenue per user. You’ll partner closely with Market Operations & Product leads to build omni-channel marketing plans to reach our quarterly targets.
- Own the positioning of specific service lines. You’ll use insights and experimentation to develop positioning frameworks to bring our new service lines to market in the most differentiated way. This will include being the subject matter expert on how we talk about all of our features.
- Keep the voice of the member at the center of everything you do. You’ll own research and insights to help define personas and personalized user journeys that equally optimize for member satisfaction and business revenue goals.
- Coordinate the end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns. You’ll brief and coordinate with our Creative team to build all assets and deliverables, and ensure all campaigns are executed properly and on time.
- Identify trends, opportunities for testing, and measure results. You’ll proactively report campaign findings and make recommendations for optimization during and after campaigns.
Who are you?
- Ability to speak to your audience. You are known as a concise and effective writer. You are empathetic and tone-conscious. You can put yourself in other people’s shoes and tailor your message to address what they care about, in a language they understand.
- Data informs everything you do. You’re comfortable digging into the data, owning your own analyses, and are able to craft stories where data may be incomplete.
- A knack for building process, with strong project management skills. We manage complex projects with many stakeholders. You have a demonstrated ability to keep track of many moving pieces, without letting the ball drop. You frequently communicate a project’s status and action items to stakeholders, and keep everyone accountable.
- Scrappy, resourceful, and a quick study. Things move fast at Tia. You’re confident in your ability to pick up complex concepts quickly, to learn on the job, to independently solve problems, and to figure things out even when there aren’t explicit instructions.
- Flexible team player. You feel comfortable taking ownership of tasks, but are also an effective collaborator. You’re quick to pitch in when something needs to get done—even if it’s not listed in your job description.
- Retention marketing a major plus.
- Experience planning, executing, and measuring email marketing campaigns and product feature launches.
- A track record of using data and analyses to make decisions and recommendations.
- Proficiency in Braze or similar CRM and ESP systems is a plus.
- An eye for design and creative
- SQL skills a plus
- Unlimited vacation
- Free Tia membership
- Competitive stock option package
- $300 one-time WFH stipend
- $50/month phone and internet reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k program (no matching at this time)
- Top of the line 13” Macbook Pro
- Travel stipend for team off-sites
This position may require attendance at company and team off-sites and is subject the Company’s vaccine requirement, as permitted by law and subject to reasonable accommodation.