Founded in 2017 by Carolyn Witte and Felicity Yost, Tia is the modern medical home for women. We are trailblazing a new paradigm for women’s healthcare that treats women as whole people vs. parts or life stages. Blending in-person and virtual care services, Tia’s “Whole Woman, Whole Life” care model fuses gynecology, primary care, mental health and evidence-based wellness services to treat women comprehensively. By making women’s health higher quality and lower cost, Tia makes women healthier, providers happier, and the business of care delivery stronger — setting a new standard of care for women everywhere.
Tia has raised more than $132 Million in venture capital funding to date, including a recent $100 Million Series B investment, one of the largest early-stage rounds ever for a healthcare company focused on women. Tia has ambitious plans to scale its “whole-woman, whole-life” model to more than 100,000 women by 2023. We’ll do this by growing virtual and in-person operations in existing and new markets while expanding its service lines to care for women throughout their entire lives -- from puberty to menopause. Since launching in 2017, Tia has grown to serve thousands of women aged 18-80 with blended in-person and virtual care in New York City, Los Angeles, Phoenix and soon San Francisco.
We’re building a world class team to reimagine women’s healthcare. We’re an interdisciplinary team of clinicians, researchers, designers, technologists and operators who have seen firsthand how broken the healthcare system is for women. We’re united by a powerful mission to enable every woman to achieve optimal health, as defined by herself, as well as a shared set of values and principles that define our business, products, and culture.
Our company values:
- Health & Wellbeing: We believe that health & wellbeing is a fundamental human need and right. We prioritize the health & wellbeing of our employees and their families.
- Compassion: We believe that compassion is as important as information and care itself. We imbue compassion into our care, leadership, and communication.
- Individual Agency: We believe that every person has a responsibility to enact their agency for the betterment of themselves and others. We encourage all employees to call out problems and advocate for solutions.
- Collaboration: We believe that collaboration engenders creativity and outsized impact more than hyper-specialized or individualistic approaches to solving problems. We believe collaboration fosters different perspectives, experiences, and skillsets.
- Aspirational Thinking: We believe that aspirational thinking leads to higher quality work and transformative outcomes. We encourage all employees to think through problems and reach for solutions that raise the bar.
We are looking for a Corporate Recruiting Manager with a focus on Business / G&A recruiting and full-cycle recruiting experience to help us grow our team. In this role, you will closely collaborate with the leadership team to identify hiring needs, meet and report on recruiting OKRs, and manage the pipeline. This individual will know how to manage and mentor the team of recruiters and sourcers through the entire recruiting life cycle while also working closely with our leaders to drive world-class recruiting practices and strategy.
Reports to: Director of Talent Acquisition
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of recruiters and sourcers
- Develop and drive a cohesive recruiting strategy (processes, recruiting tech stack, brand, etc)
- Drive decisions with Data: collect and use data to make informed decisions, drive efficiency, and communicate challenges and progress to key partners, analyze pipeline health and conversion metrics to identify trends, and develop predictive analyses to optimize our work
- Define success metrics for the team and individual contributors. Help define and evaluate our recruiting and sourcing metrics to continuously measure and improve team performance and candidate experience
- Ensure we attract and engage a diverse talent pool. Ensure our hiring practices are inclusive and our interviewers receive adequate coaching to create a top-class experience where candidates from different backgrounds feel welcome
- 6+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting and a track record of success within recruiting (either agency or internal)
- You're an excellent sourcer and can spot the not so obvious candidates
- Experience hiring for roles at all levels and across corporate functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Intellectual curiosity, and the drive for continuous improvement
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and the ability to navigate competing priorities
- Ownership mentality
- Teamwork centric
- Achieve excellence, with regard to impact over effort.
- Find your superpower.
- Dare to be open, to be vulnerable.
- Be compassionate.
- Practice a meritocracy of ideas.
- Unlimited vacation
- Free Tia membership
- Competitive stock option package
- $300 one-time WFH stipend
- $50/month phone and internet reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k program (no matching at this time)
- Top of the line 13” Macbook Pro
- Travel stipend for team off-sites
This position may require attendance at company and team off-sites and is subject the Company’s vaccine requirement, as permitted by law and subject to reasonable accommodation.