Tia is the next generation women’s healthcare platform bringing empathy and innovation together to help women thrive. Our interdisciplinary team of doctors, designers & data enthusiasts have seen first-hand how women's needs have been radically underserved and underestimated, and are on a mission to build a new distinctly female care model from the ground up, online and offline.
Tia’s ecosystem of products, tools and services — from the Tia app to the Tia Clinic, a real-world gynecology, primary care, & wellness practice based in NYC — is connected by a unique, human-centered approach to care that focuses on listening and learning all about women and their holistic needs, from anatomy to emotions, from gut health to getting it on. Tia encourages honest and transparent conversations about patients’ health, both with their care team and their community of members, to help women make independent and informed healthcare decisions with confidence and ease.
Role: 1:1 Sales Strategy and Operations Lead
Manager: Head of Growth
The 1:1 SALES STRATEGY AND OPERATIONS LEAD will be responsible for building and scaling a highly performing team of sales associates across all 1:1 channels - phone, web chat and texting. The sales team is an integral part of the Growth Marketing Team at Tia - contributing to and closing new member sales via a relationship based sales approach. The sales team is the “face of Tia” and essential in communicating an empathetic and informative brand to prospective members. You’ll be responsible for building the infrastructure of the team -- defining quality and key processes for the service today and partnering with other leaders Tia to define how 1:1 Sales scales with Tia.
- Act as a pack, not a lone wolf.
- To enable continuous growth, communicate with equal parts compassion & candor.
- Ask why, then why again.
- Be driven to achieve excellence, but with regard to impact over effort.
- Make the implicit explicit.
- Find your superpower. Help others find theirs.
- Insist on diversity
- Interpersonal communication & empathy
- Working cross functionally
- Strongly adheres to process
- Creative & open minded
- Relationship building
- Clear & concise communications
- 3+ years of management experience, 5+ years of experience across customer experience and/or project management roles.
- Exceptional team management skills with the ability to bring the best out of every team member
- Analytically minded-- know how to use numbers to drive business
- Experience operating as a subject matter expert in customer-facing roles, preferably at a fast growing start up
- Willingness to learn new technologies & frameworks
- Developing processes where needed and driving for continuous improvement
1. Build & operationalize a high performing Sales Team
- Define the vision for 1:1 sales at Tia & ensure we’re constantly making progress toward that vision
- Build the structural process for how the team operates. Work to constantly optimize and automate workflow to create team efficiency.
- Define & own workforce planning strategy by strategically recruiting and staffing the team to drive excellent quality while maintaining viable financial outcomes.
- Develop high quality onboarding programs that allow new hires to get up to speed quickly
2.Deliver best-in-class sales results to hit new member targets
- You’ll have ownership over the outcome of the sales team-- from how efficiently the team is working to the customer experiences that are being delivered
- Develop & manage all operational metrics for the organization-- from high level metrics to individual sales teams metrics - across the various workflows & channels
- Develop a QA program to ensure that the sales team is continuously delivering high-quality sales through a period of rapid scale.
- Responsible for defining what high quality training looks like for the sales team
3. Team Leadership and Cross Functional Partnership
- Lead the Sales team with compassion, candor and clear vision.
- Foster a great experience and culture for the team that motivates them to deliver excellent work.
- Develop team members and define career growth pathways for members of the sales team at all levels
- Partner with teams across the organization to ensure the sales team are ready to handle all possible inquires-- ranging from new product rollouts to new tone & voice guidelines
- Unlimited vacation
- Free Tia membership
- Competitive stock option package
- $300 one-time WFH stipend
- $50/month phone and internet reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k program (no matching at this time)
- Top of the line 15” Macbook Pro
- Travel stipend for team off-sites
This position may require attendance at company and team off-sites and is subject the Company’s vaccine requirement, as permitted by law and subject to reasonable accommodation.