Tia is the next generation women’s healthcare platform bringing empathy and innovation together to help women thrive. Our interdisciplinary team of doctors, designers & data enthusiasts have seen first-hand how women's needs have been radically underserved and underestimated, and are on a mission to build a new distinctly female care model from the ground up, online and offline.
Tia’s ecosystem of products, tools and services — from the Tia app to the Tia Clinic, a real-world gynecology, primary care, & wellness practice based in NYC — is connected by a unique, human-centered approach to care that focuses on listening and learning all about women and their holistic needs, from anatomy to emotions, from gut health to getting it on. Tia encourages honest and transparent conversations about patients’ health, both with their care team and their community of members, to help women make independent and informed healthcare decisions with confidence and ease.
Role Title: Sales Associate (Part Time)
- This is a Part Time contract role
- Max 25-30 hours a week
Option 1: WEEKDAY EVENINGS FOCUS
Option 2: WEEKENDS FOCUS
- 3 weekday evenings (Tu-Thurs., 5PM-midnight ET)
- 1 weekday morning (M, 9AM-2PM ET)
- 2 weekend days (noon-8PM ET)
- 1 weekday evening (M, 4pm-midnight ET)
- Possibility to convert to a full time role at the end of 3 month contract.
Now - Head of Growth / Future - Sales Operations + Strategy Lead (Now Hiring)
The Sales Associate will be responsible for building relationships with potential members and selling memberships to Tia - via sales calls, text messages and web chat. As a Sales Associate - you are Tia’s brand ambassador and should excel at making relationships with people. You will be an expert in all things Tia - thoughtfully responding to member questions, solving problems and making women feel heard.
- Communicate with equal parts compassion & candor.
- Make something people want.
- Ask why, then why again.
- Be willing to experiment despite the possibility of failure.
- Make the implicit explicit.
- Act as a pack, not a lone wolf.
- Insist on diversity.
- Find joy & gratitude every day.
- Interpersonal communication + empathy
- Excellent client service orientation
- Time management
- Process-orientated thinking
- 1-3 years Customer service/sales experience
- Managing live Phone calls + customer questions
- Familiar with sales tools & programs
- PLUS: Understanding of the healthcare ecosystem
- PLUS: Understanding of insurance
- PLUS: Fluent in Spanish
Create sales driving relationships with prospective members via phone, web and text
- Respond to customer questions surrounding membership, insurance, and care at Tia via texts and web chat, in a timely manner
- Answer incoming phone calls and assist with questions surrounding membership, care, and insurance. Host scheduled sales calls with prospective members
- Send outbound templated Sales Texts to all potential members to encourage membership sales. Send one off custom messages to highlight new offerings, new locations, or any changes at the Tia clinic
- Respond to, report on, and solve any bugs customers are experiencing on our site
Timely turnaround on Insurance Verification to meet Targets
- Verify, adjust, and approve insurance information for incoming patients
- Manage the insurance verification portal in a timely manner
Tracking sales and insights for sharing with the broader team
- Organizing and optimizing Tia’s inbox to best support trend tracking
- Track weekly sales calls, texts and conversions
- Share insights about trending questions from customers
- Share constructive thoughts on how Tia can continue to optimize and scale all things relating to membership sales
This position may require attendance at company and team off-sites and is subject the Company’s vaccine requirement, as permitted by law and subject to reasonable accommodation.