Role Title: Marketing Manager (New Space Openings)
Manager: Head of Growth
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for launching new Tia clinics with integrative marketing plans (across owned, digital and offline media channels) that deliver new member sales targets. This role will report to the Head of Growth, and partner with other marketing team members to deliver marketing plans- including Performance Marketing Manager, Community Manager, Community Lead and the Content Studio. This is a highly cross functional role - with the Marketing Manager being the point person for marketing across the site ops, product and local clinic teams.
- Make something people want.
- Act as a pack, not a lone wolf.
- Ask why, then why again.
- Be willing to experiment despite the possibility of failure.
- Be driven to achieve excellence, but with regard to impact over effort.
- Creative problem-solving
- Ability to set a plan, and manage to the plan, metrics of success and manage to it
- Problem perception + escalation AKA ability to identify problems and not tolerate them
- Teamwork & cross functional collaboration
- Can design and adhere to process
- 4-6 years experience in a marketing role at brand or marketing agency
- Ability to create a Marketing Strategy and drive towards success metrics
- Deep Understanding of consumers and creative messaging
- Experience in integrated marketing channels across outdoor media, influencer, events, paid social and more
- Proficiency / ability to learn Analytics Platforms (Google Analytics, Sprout Social, GSheets)
- Own and iterate on the new market marketing strategy & execution (the playbook ) to drive new member sales
- Responsible for executing and optimizing the marketing playbook across brand and performance channels as Tia launches new clinics in new markets across the US (both virtual and in-person).
- Report on the effectiveness of each channel, flag problem areas and be able to pivot strategy to address gaps in new member targets
- Work with media agencies to plan and execute brand spend across local offline channels like outdoor , experiential and direct mail campaigns.
- Work with a performance marketing manager to launch local acquisition strategies across paid social, search and other digital channels.
- Work with content studio team to create local marketing assets tailored to local market insights
- Work with community lead to plan local events and recruit influencer partnerships
- Create localized brand positionings and marketing messages tailored to audience segment
- Work with GTM and Insights team/consultant to develop local market insights and audience segments
- Use these insights to create localized positioning and marketing messages tailored to each audience segment
- Continue to test and iterate on these messages as the market launches
- Cross Functional Management and Liaison with local market teams
- Be the point of contact for the rest of the Tia team for all things marketing for each new market geo.
- Collaborate with the New Space Openings team to prepare for launches of new physical clinics to ensure all marketing assets and plans are ready in a timely manner
- Communicate with Local Clinic Teams and Clinic Manager to ensure marketing plans are aligned with the daily clinic operations (eg tours, open houses influencers, events)
- Flag areas of risk, opportunities and wins with the broader Tia Team across Marketing, Product and Ops.
- Unlimited vacation
- Free Tia membership
- Competitive stock option package
- $300 one-time WFH stipend
- $50/month phone and internet reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k program (no matching at this time)
- Top of the line 15” Macbook Pro
- Travel stipend for team off-sites