Tia was born from the realization that the healthcare system is missing just that: a system enabling health & wellbeing. Tia is the answer to the dehumanizing experiences that women of all backgrounds face navigating the healthcare system. We are rethinking the model of healthcare from the ground up – really asking: what does it mean to have a relationship with your care provider? What does it mean to think about your health every day? How can we get back to the basics and also leverage the cutting edge research in women’s preventive care? Tia is the answer to these questions. Tia is a whole new, distinctly female model of care.
We are on a mission to enable every female to achieve their own definition of optimal health through science-backed information, access to high-quality care, and community.
We opened our first clinic in 2019 in NYC, with more to follow in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Phoenix this year. Combining virtual and in-person visits, an unwavering commitment to care and accessibility, substantial growth capital and an incredible mission, Tia is poised for rapid growth over the coming years and is building out a world class team to support this expansion.
Our company values
- Health and Wellbeing: We believe that health & wellbeing is a fundamental human need and right. In order to carry out our mission and improve the health of our patients, we prioritize the health & wellbeing of our employees and their families.
- Compassion: We believe that compassion is as important as information and care itself. We value compassionate care, leadership, and communication.
- Individual Agency: We believe that every person possesses individual agency and a
- responsibility to enact it for the betterment of themselves and others. We encourage our patients to make their own healthcare choices and our employees to call out problems wherever they see them and advocate for solutions.
- Collaboration: We believe that collaboration engenders creativity and outsized impact more than hyper-specialized or individualistic approaches to solving problems. We value collaboration between patients and providers, and between our employees, in order to foster different perspectives, experiences, and skill sets.
- Aspirational Thinking: We believe that aspirational thinking leads to higher quality work,freeing us from complacency and mediocrity and enabling transformative outcomes — in the exam room and the board room. We encourage our employees to think through problems and reach for solutions that raise the bar.
We are looking for a Corporate Recruiting Manager with a focus on Business / G&A recruiting and full-cycle recruiting experience to help us grow our team. In this role, you will closely collaborate with the leadership team to identify hiring needs, meet and report on recruiting OKRs, and manage the pipeline. This individual will know how to manage and mentor the team of recruiters and sourcers through the entire recruiting life cycle while also working closely with our leaders to drive world-class recruiting practices and strategy.
Reports to: Director of Talent Acquisition
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of recruiters and sourcers
- Develop and drive a cohesive recruiting strategy (processes, recruiting tech stack, brand, etc)
- Drive decisions with Data: collect and use data to make informed decisions, drive efficiency, and communicate challenges and progress to key partners, analyze pipeline health and conversion metrics to identify trends, and develop predictive analyses to optimize our work
- Define success metrics for the team and individual contributors. Help define and evaluate our recruiting and sourcing metrics to continuously measure and improve team performance and candidate experience
- Ensure we attract and engage a diverse talent pool. Ensure our hiring practices are inclusive and our interviewers receive adequate coaching to create a top-class experience where candidates from different backgrounds feel welcome
- 6+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting and a track record of success within recruiting (either agency or internal)
- You're an excellent sourcer and can spot the not so obvious candidates
- Experience hiring for roles at all levels and across corporate functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Intellectual curiosity, and the drive for continuous improvement
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and the ability to navigate competing priorities
- Ownership mentality
- Teamwork centric
- Achieve excellence, with regard to impact over effort.
- Find your superpower.
- Dare to be open, to be vulnerable.
- Be compassionate.
- Practice a meritocracy of ideas.
- Unlimited vacation
- Free Tia membership
- Competitive stock option package
- $300 one-time WFH stipend
- $50/month phone and internet reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k program (no matching at this time)
- Top of the line 13” Macbook Pro
- Travel stipend for team off-sites
This position may require attendance at company and team off-sites and is subject the Company’s vaccine requirement, as permitted by law and subject to reasonable accommodation.