Tia was born from the realization that the healthcare system is missing just that: a system enabling health & wellbeing. Tia is the answer to the dehumanizing experiences that women of all backgrounds face navigating the healthcare system. We are rethinking the model of healthcare from the ground up – really asking: what does it mean to have a relationship with your care provider? What does it mean to think about your health every day? How can we get back to the basics and also leverage the cutting edge research in women’s preventive care? Tia is the answer to these questions. Tia is a whole new, distinctly female model of care.
We are on a mission to enable every female to achieve their own definition of optimal health through science-backed information, access to high-quality care, and community.
We opened our first clinic in 2019 in NYC, with more to follow in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Phoenix this year. Combining virtual and in-person visits, an unwavering commitment to care and accessibility, substantial growth capital and an incredible mission, Tia is poised for rapid growth over the coming years and is building out a world class team to support this expansion.
Our company values
- Health and Wellbeing: We believe that health & wellbeing is a fundamental human need and right. In order to carry out our mission and improve the health of our patients, we prioritize the health & wellbeing of our employees and their families.
- Compassion: We believe that compassion is as important as information and care itself. We value compassionate care, leadership, and communication.
- Individual Agency: We believe that every person possesses individual agency and a
- responsibility to enact it for the betterment of themselves and others. We encourage our patients to make their own healthcare choices and our employees to call out problems wherever they see them and advocate for solutions.
- Collaboration: We believe that collaboration engenders creativity and outsized impact more than hyper-specialized or individualistic approaches to solving problems. We value collaboration between patients and providers, and between our employees, in order to foster different perspectives, experiences, and skill sets.
- Aspirational Thinking: We believe that aspirational thinking leads to higher quality work,freeing us from complacency and mediocrity and enabling transformative outcomes — in the exam room and the board room. We encourage our employees to think through problems and reach for solutions that raise the bar.
We’re looking for a passionate Corporate Recruiter who can be a thought partner to our teams. You'll have the opportunity to work across all departments at Tia to design and execute recruiting strategies that bring in the top talent.
This position reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition
Location: New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles or Phoenix
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process for corporate roles including; sourcing, candidate assessment and management, offer recommendations, negotiation and acceptance
- Develop and employ effective sourcing strategies that deliver strong and diverse talent for current and future needs
- Partner strategically with hiring teams to set expectations and develop consistent interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Continue to build innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting
- Develop a deep understanding of the objectives, processes, culture, and skill needs of the hiring teams that you support
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure efficient preparation prior to and during the interview process.
- Serve as a Tia ambassador in all facets of your role, delivering a compelling view of our employer brand, as well as a uniquely memorable candidate experience.
- Utilize ATS reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate and influence the recruiting pipeline and results
- A love for solving challenging problems and building programs for scale
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to quickly prioritize competing priorities
- Customer-focused attitude, excellent interpersonal skills to handle all levels within an organization, and a track record of providing a high-touch experience to both candidates and hiring managers
- 4+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting (either agency or in-house) for corporate and/or clinical roles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals
- Experience sourcing passive candidates
- Ability to prioritize shifting demands in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience establishing partnerships with cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and the ability to navigate competing priorities
- Ownership mentality
- Teamwork centric
- Achieve excellence, with regard to impact over effort.
- Find your superpower.
- Dare to be open, to be vulnerable.
- Be compassionate.
- Practice a meritocracy of ideas.
- Unlimited vacation
- Free Tia membership
- Competitive stock option package
- $300 one-time WFH stipend
- $50/month phone and internet reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k program (no matching at this time)
- Top of the line 13” Macbook Pro
- Travel stipend for team off-sites
This position may require attendance at company and team off-sites and is subject the Company’s vaccine requirement, as permitted by law and subject to reasonable accommodation.