Tia is an innovative, venture-backed women’s healthcare company on a mission to reinvent women's healthcare. We are an interdisciplinary team of doctors, researchers, designers, and technologists creating the next generation women’s healthcare platform. Tia blends data-driven technology with a holistic, “multiple tools in the toolkit” care philosophy all unified under a big, bold, sex-positive, ethically female brand.
Tia is entering a hyper growth phase and is seeking a Director of Product marketing to drive retention of Tia’s customers across all products (digital and in-person) and service lines (well woman, mental health, acupuncture, etc). Reporting to the SVP of Marketing & Communications, this role will work closely with the Head of Growth and Product leaders to develop and own marketing strategies to increase the lifetime value of every member that Tia acquires.
As the first Product Marketing leader at Tia, you’ll also help to define the mission and objectives of the Product Marketing org, including building and managing a team focused on optimizing activation, utilization, and retention as we grow.
Manager: SVP Marketing & Communications
Location: NYC, SF, or LA (Remote)
Tia Principles You “Spike” On
- Make something people want.
- Ask why, then why again.
- Be willing to experiment despite the possibility of failure.
- Act as a pack, not a lone wolf.
- Practice a meritocracy of ideas, but not consensus-based decision-making.
- Delineate and distribute responsibility to enable higher quality & higher velocity decisions.
- Insist on diversity.
- Customer orientation — you have high empathy and can easily think like a customer to improve their experience
- Strategic thinking — you know how to blend quant and qual insights and intuition to formulate strategic plans
- Data-driven experimentation — you love to try new things, proving them right and proving them wrong. You love numbers and digging into the data, but know when to zoom back out and how to see the forest through the trees.
- Team building -- you love to design, build, and support high-performing and diverse teams that have a reputation for collaboration and excellence
- Cross-functional management — you thrive in cross-functional environments by delineating roles and responsibilities, over-communicating, listening deeply and asking questions
- Navigating ambiguity — you recognize the ambiguity inherent in the data we collect, and you set and adopt smart strategies to guide your tactical decisions at every stage of the funnel.
- Hiring and onboarding diverse talent
- Coaching and mentoring for high-performance
- Managing change and transition
- Product positioning
- Customer insights & segmentation
- Marketing automation & personalization
- Onboarding, engagement, and churn prevention campaigns
- Loyalty / referral programs
- ECRM & Email marketing
- A/B testing
- Data analysis (SQL skills a big plus) & insight sharing
- Budget & project management
- Tech-savvy: willingness to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Braze
- Lifecycle marketing to drive retention & customer lifetime value
- Develop an overarching retention strategy across all products (digital and URL) and service lines. You’ll understand all the nuances of how our members engage with our products & services to help inform how to build year-round personalized journeys geared towards retention.
- Partner with Membership Product and Design to develop, and continue to iterate on, a best-in-class onboarding experience focused on new member activation and education.
- Partner with Membership Product and Service Line Managers to develop targeted & personalized campaign strategies to optimize utilization of our services.
- Utilize churn and cancellations insights to inform retention marketing strategies
- Own the go-to-market strategies for launch of new products and service lines, including setting marketing KPIs and working with design and product to develop all marketing materials
- Customer insights, segmentation, positioning
- Develop personas and a segmentation framework to use across the customer lifecycle
- Develop and refine the positioning of Tia’s offerings on an ongoing basis
- Deeply understand the Tia customer and experience with every single Tia product and service line
- Bring customer insights and competitive mindset to drive product and new service line innovation and development
- Team management
- Hire, coach, and mentor a team of collaborative and high-performing Product Marketing Managers
- Develop an org structure that’s flexible as the organization grows and that complements other teams at Tia
- Create a team culture that promotes Tia’s values of health & wellbeing, compassion, individual agency, collaboration, and aspirational thinking
- Imbue a spirit of collaboration and shared wins and model partnership with others to create and execute against our business goals
- Cross-functional collaboration & organizational leadership
- Serve as the go-to product marketing resource and voice of the customer for colleagues and cross-functional leadership
- Facilitate the sharing of updates, data and key learnings with the wider organization
- In collaboration with Tia’s Head of Design and content creators (designers and writers), ensure all product marketing content and creative is high-quality and meets Tia’s brand guidelines
- Show up as an cross-functional leader in formal and informal settings and serve as a broader culture keeper
- Unlimited vacation
- Free Tia membership
- Competitive stock option package
- $300 one-time WFH stipend
- $50/month phone and internet reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k program (no matching at this time)
- Top of the line 13” Macbook Pro
- Travel stipend for team off-sites
This position may require attendance at company and team off-sites and is subject the Company’s vaccine requirement, as permitted by law and subject to reasonable accommodation.