Tia is an innovative, venture-backed women’s healthcare company on a mission to reinvent women's healthcare. We are an interdisciplinary team of doctors, researchers, designers, and technologists creating the next generation women’s healthcare platform. Tia blends data-driven technology with a holistic, “multiple tools in the toolkit” care philosophy all unified under a big, bold, sex-positive, ethically female brand.
Tia is entering a hyper growth phase and is seeking a driven and passionate Performance Marketing Manager to support the next phase of Tia’s expansion.
You will support the Head of Growth in the day to day management of paid acquisition efforts at Tia. You will help bring a test and optimize approach to building an effective paid machine - supercharging growth with constant testing and learning throughout the conversion funnel (from paid ads to website changes).
The ideal candidate will be analytical and creative - goal oriented and driven to achieve results. They should know what people want, be able to combine intuition and data to implement effective changes that drive growth.
- Make something people want.
- Ask why, then why again.
- Be willing to experiment despite the possibility of failure.
- Be driven to achieve excellence, but with regard to impact over effort.
- Analytical thinker and Data-driven approach
- Bring Creative problem-solving and Intuitive thinking to data
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and make decisions with imperfect information
- Ability to set plan, and manage key stakeholders and share metrics of success
- Ruthless prioritization and Detail-oriented
- Proven ability to learn from mistakes, ability to reflect
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, move fast and be willing to learn
- Has a never-ending appetite to optimize bidding/targeting/audience strategies.
- Know Facebook Ads Manager inside and out
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Expert in A/B testing and site optimizations
- Confident in Excel/GSheets data analysis (SQL a plus!)
- Preferred to have experience in Hotjar, Semrush, Hubspot and/or other similar tools within the growth stack
- Be the engine for paid acquisition
- Manage the strategy and implementation of all paid ad campaigns across search, display, social, yelp, retargeting networks and more.
- Manage the paid ad budget in partnership with the Growth Agency.
- Work with the agency to iterate on best performing content and develop new testing strategies for ads and audiences.
- Develop custom landing pages for each adset/campaign.
- Create quarterly test plans across the Tia site to increase lead rate, conversion rate and conversion through the funnel.
- Create and build Webpages using the inbuilt CMS system.
- Implement and report on tests with Google Optimizely.
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance to optimize pages and drive SEO/SEM.
- Optimize CPA across channels, service lines and markets
- Build test strategies that drive positive ROI by optimizing CPA across channels. Suggest reallocation of spend based on most effective channel mix.
- Run test plans to determine the most effective audience types and “front doors” to Tia. Define the different CPAs across different service mizes. (Gyn, Primary Care, Integrative Care, Therapy)
- Provide analysis as a market/geo level to determine regional changes.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all acquisition marketing channels (Paid Facebook, email, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, referring partners, social, etc.) by market.
- Perform strategic analysis, transform data into actionable insight that will drive channel optimization and growth.
- Share clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders in weekly meetings and provide in depth Quarterly analysis
- Work with Google Data Studio partners and to optimize the reporting dashboard.
- Partner on Predictive modeling
- Work alongside Data Strategist to create Tia’s first attribution model.
- Help define the interdependencies between channels and the drivers of organic “unattributed” growth.
- Determine how scaleable spend is across channels and make recommendations to distribute spend.