Partner with the COO to conceptualize and bring to fruition the vision for clinical talent acquisition at Tia.
Clinical talent is the core base of Tia’s product -- the professionals who make up Tia’s clinical teams are the first interaction that patients will have with Tia, and clinical teams are the conduit through with patients will experience the magic of Tia’s clinical model. Suffice it to say: Tia’s success rests on its clinical organization.
Tia has an innovative approach to care, and thus is looking for an unusual clinician who is both aspirational, who is motivated to constantly learn, who pushes the boundaries of innovation, but who also appreciates the importance of consistency. We are looking for a rare breed; if you want to hunt versus fish, join us.
The person in this role will help to design, and implement a successful talent acquisition organization at Tia. This person will be instrumental in shaping the hiring process, including how we source and evaluate candidates, as well as how we manifest our values through our talent brand. You will shape the system that successfully quantifies cultural orientation, attributes, abilities, and skills required to be successful in a role, and productize this understanding to ensure quality hiring at scale that can manifest “talent-as-a-product”.
You’re the perfect fit if you have previously found yourself pondering:
- How can I systematically measure and quantify the “culture add” dimension of a hire?
- How might I use internal performance data about abilities, skills and values to improve our sourcing process?
- How can I design the most leveraged process for my hiring managers?
- How can I communicate our cultural values to get the right people to opt in, and the wrong people to opt out?
- Find your superpower; help others find theirs
- Ask why, then why again
- Insist on diversity
- Synthesis & connecting dots -- ability to pull together fragmented concepts + cursory “ideas” from hiring managers, leveraging them without excessive input needed to develop hiring plan
- Anthropological reasoning -- ability to understand history / context and let that shape your understanding of the right next step
- Sociological reasoning -- ability to detect sociological constructs easily-- able to use of subjective data to detect patterns implicit behavior, Can operationalize “notional” or “subjective” data into discrete, analyzable units
- Cat herding -- ability to move people and hold them accountable
- Shaping and executing at the same time
- Incredibly high EQ
- High oriented towards the right “design” or process
- Understanding of healthcare talent space
- Launching new operations in new markets
- Deep understanding of recruiting operations
- Managing to metrics
- Cultivating interpersonal relationships
- “Seeing” the essence of someone quickly, predilection for detecting strengths
- 3+ years of healthcare recruiting experience, previous tech start-up experience preferred but not required
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, LinkedIn Recruiter, Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e.Greenhouse)
- Run all clinical searches for Tia
- Work directly with the VP Clinical Ops, the Product Managers for the Virtual and in real life clinics, and from time to time the SVP Clinical Affairs to source the best clinical talent for Tia
- Maintain a deep and wide-ranging pulse on top talent and talent pools across the clinical landscape
- In tandem with the PMs and HMs, build out a highly effective recruiting machine, as evidenced by hitting timeline to fill, DEI, and conversion targets
- Build out a clinical recruiting org
- Manage recruiting org budgets and recruiters / 3rd party agencies
- Hire, train and manage subsequent members of the clinical recruiting team
- Make Tia a talent magnet for clinical talent, and center of innovation for effectively assessing talent
- Through innovative means, build Tia’s clinical talent brand to source talent in a more leveraged manner
- In tandem with the people operations team, find ways to infuse our recruiting practices with Tia’s cultural cornerstones & performance management outcomes