How we got started and who we are:
Thursday Boot Company was born out of frustration. Tired of clunky work boots, delicate fashion boots, and over-branded boots that fall apart after a couple wears, we wanted to bring quality back to footwear.
Now we’re one of the fastest-growing fashion brands in the country and are opening up our first retail store. We are looking for passionate, personable problem solvers who love being the highlight of someone else’s day!
About the Role:
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for managing staff, maximizing profitability and overall expenses of the store. You will also be in charge of maintaining and representing our companies core value of services, quality and integrity to create an outstanding customer experience. Enthusiasm, high levels of empathy and expertise are a critical component of the Thursday brand and are critical for this position. In this role you will work directly with our Retail Leader.
- Be the face of the brand
- Build awesome relationships with customers
- Assist in the hiring process for the store as well as inspire existing employees
- Train all employees to provide exceptional customer service
- Help to create and maintain an efficient ordering system
- Create and setup an inventory system within the store
- Help to constantly revaluate and optimize store procedures
- Gather and maintain detailed customer data to provide analysis and feedback for management
- Assist in creating engaging events within the store for our customers and community
- Maintain a safe work environment for both employees and customers
- Coach Assistant Managers and staff, identify learning opportunities and create development plans
- Be responsible for financial reporting and weekly updates
- Have at least 2 years in store management - ideally in footwear or fashion
- Experience in staff management
- Familiarity with the management of inventory, stock takes, inventory counts, replenishment cycles and retail order management
- Relentlessly positive, engaged and committed to helping people
- Self-starter, “get-it-done” personality who will take initiative from day one
- Strong attention to details and pride of ownership with cleanliness, store appearance, organization and product knowledge
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Strong work ethic, with a willingness to step up to challenges and motivate others
- Constantly curious and looking to learn
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights & weekends if needed
- Smart, funny and unique!
Why Thursday Boot Co?
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Free Thursday swag and boots!