Where do we need help?
We're looking for a talented front-end developer to join our growing e-commerce team on a part-time / freelance basis. This person will ensure customers are delivered a consistently excellent experience across all browsers and devices, as well as build, test, and implement winning solutions to increase usability and improve UX on our dedicated website. You should be an accomplished developer with a finely trained eye for detail and someone who loves testing new ideas.
- Manage our site codebase (built on Shopify) and ensure that all code on the site is in use or removed
- Construct and maintain merchandising tools to streamline site content management
- Ensure consistently excellent performance on all major devices / browsers, including fast load times and bug-free core functionality
- Construct design solutions with the e-commerce team with a focus on improving website usability
- Work closely with the UX designer(s) to ensure practicality and function of designs
- Run extensive QA to ensure performance consistency across key devices and browsers
- Experience with Shopify and Liquid templating language required
- 2-5+ years experience in web development
- Technical SEO knowledge preferred
- Proficiency in G-Suite and Office Suite
- Highly attentive to detail and willing to work on a project until it’s perfect. You pay close attention to things like font sizes and background colors to ensure consistency across the site.
- Organized & communicative. You keep the team up to date regarding progress on a daily basis, and make sure everyone is aware of any roadblocks. You keep your codebase organized, and manage your deadlines effectively.
- Never satisfied. You’re constantly looking for ways to improve our website and adding to your own skill set
- Proactive, dependable and able to think through problems independently
- Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
- Team player who prioritizes results over ego
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free product