A home is the biggest investment most people make, and yet, it doesn’t come with a manual. That's why we’re building the only app homeowners need to effortlessly manage their homes — knowing what to do, when to do it, and who to hire. With Thumbtack, millions of people care for what matters most, and pros earn billions of dollars through our platform. And as one of the fastest-growing companies in a $500B industry — we must be doing something right.
We are driven by a common goal and the deep satisfaction that comes from knowing our work supports local economies, helps small businesses grow, and brings homeowners peace of mind. We’re seeking people who continually put our purpose first: advocating for pros and customers, embracing change, and choosing teamwork every day.
At Thumbtack, we're creating a new era of home care. If making an impact and the chance to do good inspires you, join us. Imagine what we’ll build together.
Thumbtack by the Numbers
- Available nationwide in all 3,143 U.S. counties
- 70 million projects started on Thumbtack
- More than 4 million customers in the last 12 months
- Pros earn billions on our platform
- More than 8 million 5-star reviews for our stellar pros
- 1000+ employees and $3.2 billion valuation (June, 2021)
About the Product & Integrated Marketing Team
Product & Integrated Marketing is responsible for the product launches, campaigns, partnerships and programs that both attract homeowners and professionals to Thumbtack and provide the great experiences that keep them with us. To do this, we work collaboratively with other marketers and partners across Thumbtack to ensure successful launches and create a consistent narrative about our product and the benefits it offers.
About the Role
Thumbtack has always offered the best way for homeowners to find and hire local professionals. But we also recognize that we are one of many products and services that our homeowners and professionals rely on. We have an enormous opportunity to deliver value outside the boundaries of our product and integrate Thumbtack more seamlessly into their daily lives. To that end, we’re looking for an experienced marketer who not only knows how to successfully launch and scale new partnerships, but can also develop a deep understanding of our customers and professionals to help build a roadmap for who we partner with and how in order to deliver value throughout their respective journeys.
- Partnering across marketing, business development, product, communications, and enablement to develop a robust partnership roadmap
- Owning go-to-market strategy, positioning, messaging, and channel strategy for partnership launches and ongoing co-marketing campaigns
- Leading marketing and other partners to seamlessly execute each marketing initiative
- Measuring impact post-launch and keeping stakeholders informed of progress toward team and company goals.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
- Bachelor’s degree, along with 6-8+ years of marketing experience, including experience in partnership marketing
- Demonstrated project management experience, including executing complex projects with outstanding results
- Strong ability to build relationships across functions, levels and organizations, seamlessly juggling the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Data-driven with a strong understanding of business drivers and a knack for using analytics to identify new opportunities and optimizations
- Track record of innovative co-marketing campaigns that capitalize on unique opportunities between partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including experience pitching new ideas
- Strong sense of both ownership of and urgency for achieving team objectives
- Experience working in a home-related industry
- MBA degree
Thumbtack is a virtual-first company, meaning you can live and work from any one of our approved locations across the United States, Ontario or the Philippines*. When it is safe to gather, we will begin to host in-person events on a regular basis. Remote employees will be expected to travel occasionally for these events to a Thumbtack library or offsite team-building location. In cities with 5+ employees, we are establishing local communities, where employees can gather for local events. Additionally, employees in the San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Toronto and Manila areas will have opt-in access to communal workspace at one of our Thumbtack libraries. We always prioritize the health and safety of our employees. Currently, participation in these events and Thumbtack library use are optional. Both require employees to be fully vaccinated.
- Virtual-first working model coupled with quarterly in-person events and Camp Thumbtack
- 20+ company-wide holidays including two week-long shutdowns
- Libraries (collaborative workspaces) in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Toronto, and Manila
- Stipends for remote work support, home office set-up and internet
- Subscriptions and Employee Assistance Program for mental health and well-being
- Cell Phone Reimbursement, Thumbtack services (North America only)
Thumbtack is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation for a medical condition or disability during any part of the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.